Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 76

She and Their Time Together

Afternoon three days before the evening party organized by the Royal Palace.
Accompanying Older Brother, Freed came to the ducal residence.
Having received the advance notice, together with Mother I’m greeting him in the entrance hall.
Father is still at work in the castle.
I was under the impression that the next time I’d meet Freed would be at the day of the evening party, I never would have thought he’d come to the mansion.
Freed whom I met for the first in a few weeks has a healthy complexion. He exchanged a few words of greeting with Mother, then right away came to me.
“Lidi, I’ve received permission, so let’s go to Lidi’s room? Then have a little talk”
“…? Okay”
Apparently, he talked about the matter in question with Mother. Freed looked back and told Brother don’t come.
“Hehe. I understand. Mother, I also have a little something I want to talk about… Okay?”
Brother shrugged his shoulder and nodded, then saying so invited Mother to another room.
I also guided Freed to my room.
I opened the door and asked him to enter first.
Come to think of it, it’s the second time he’s come to this room since that turbulent marriage proposal.
When I entered the room absentmindedly thinking such things, Freed caught my arm and confined me in his arms.
Then he closed the door with one hand. With a clink the door was locked.
“Lidi, it’s been a long time. I wanted to meet you”
“… Freed”
Not understanding what happened for a moment, I blinked in surprise.
It was a sudden development, but the inside of his arms after a long time was more comfortable than I remembered, I was robbed of the willpower to escape.
With the door closed and nobody to watch us, I relaxed and spontaneously wrapped my arms around his back.
Seeing me obediently snuggle inside his arms, Freed breathed out in relief and whispered to me.
“I lost the bet some time ago. I endured as promised. It was painful without Lidi close by. For keeping my promise, give me a reward”
A hot breath tickled my ear. As I reacted with a start, Freed slipped out a chuckle above my head.
I felt a little sullen, still I answered.
“… A reward, don’t exaggerate like that. It hasn’t been that long since we met, right?”
It’s been only few weeks.
As I said it wasn’t a big deal, strength filled the arms hugging me.
“… It’s been long for me. Hey… I can take Lidi with me today already, can’t I”
When Freed smiled sweetly that he came to pick me up, I was about to spontaneously nod before I harshly scolded myself.
No good. It’ll be bad if I get swept away here. Mainly for myself.
“You can’t. The promise is until the evening party, right? You’ve heard from Older Brother. Endure a little longer”
“Don’t wanna”
As I remonstrated him from up close, he lowered his lips in protest.
“Hey… Freed… Nnn”
With one hand still on my waist, the other caught my chin.
In the blink of an eye his tongue entered my mouth and moved around however it pleased.
I pushed his chest away asking him to stop, but as expected of a soldier, he didn’t even budge.
“Hah.. Nu”
Only the sounds of tongues intertwining and rough breathing resounded inside the room.
With my teeth traced and palate licked by the tip of his tongue I lost strength. As I was dangerously close to collapsing, Freed securely supported and finally parted his lips.
I was limp without strength, still I looked up at him with teary eyes to ask what he means.
“What’s it, suddenly? Didn’t we come here to talk?”
Then why did he expressly bring me to my room.
“That was my intention, but see”
Freed narrowed his eyes, and lightly picked me up and without hesitation headed towards my bed.
I don’t understand what he’s thinking. No, I do, but I don’t want to.
“We’ll talk later. More importantly, I’ll first taste Lidi”
I quickly paled from his words that were roughly as I expected.
“Eh… Hey… Don’t, Older Brother is down there”
“It’s okay. I put up a soundproofing barrier, and Alex said he won’t come for a while”
“Eeh!?”
That’s not the problem.
In other words, Freed told Brother to not come because we’ll be doing it.
And Brother knows it, perhaps Mother also has an inkling.
… That’s too embarrassing.
I might be late to think that, but I don’t know how I’ll face them from now on.
While dropping a light kiss on my cheek dyed red from shame, Freed gently lowered me onto my bed and without a pause leaned over.
“Lidi…”
“Eh… Are you sure?”
As he called my name in a voice full of passion, my body shivered of its own accord in anticipation.
Nevertheless, I pushed Freed’s chest and trying not be pushed down once again asked Freed.
Easily stopping that resistance of mine Freed rolled up my dress and stroked up my thigh. The touch I haven’t felt for a long time excited me.
Happy, Freed gently stroked my secret place through underwear.
“Nn? Do you think I’d lie?”
“I don’t think that… but… aah”
Freed returned a smile to my words and hurriedly put his hand inside my underwear.
I trembled from the feeling of his cold finger.
“Hyah?”
“Ah, sorry. Was it cold?”
Despite saying that, his hand hasn’t stopped. For a while it traced my slit, but eventually one finger smoothly went inside. My whole body felt like it was set ablaze from the sensation of Freed’s long finger moving.
“… Fuah”
“As sensitive as ever… You’re already wet”
When he moved his finger inside with rubbing motions, my body sprang up funnily.
While it was on my mind, before I noticed my upper half was stripped off.
Freed sank into my exposed breasts without hesitation. With slurping sounds he left many red marks.
I raised my voice from the stimulus I received.
“Hau… nn”
Unable to endure I wrapped my arms around Freed’s back and tightly hugged him.
Even so, he didn’t stop fingering my inside, before I noticed the number of fingers increased to two.
Sometime while I was stripped my underwear was removed.
Simultaneously with my legs being opened, my flower bud was stimulated, making me shiver intensely.
“Haan… Freed!”
I tried twisting my body to escape from the pleasure, but I couldn’t muster enough strength.
As if to reproach me for my movements, his caressing movements grew stronger. The number of fingers increased to three.
“I love you, Lidi… Hey, you’re more disheveled than usual”
“aAh!”
As he freely pulled out and inserted his fingers, lewd sounds of liquid filled the room.
At the same time, he rolled a bud of my breast, in the twinkling of an eye I lost the willpower to resist. With the sloshy sound my own inside produced, my breath gradually roughened. It feels good, I want to leave everything to him.
… However, I give up.
I never would have thought it’d end up happening so easily.
Perhaps because we haven’t met for a while, it seems Freed left me no choice from the get-go.
I raised a white flag to pleasure I’ve been receiving and hugged his head.
Resignedly, I told him few words into his ear.
“… Just one time… Please”
He raised his face from my chest covered by countless blossoms.
Our eyes met, and as I nodded with a face on the verge of tears, Freed’s mouth slackened. His face seemed awfully delighted.
“I’m happy I’ve received your permission… Okay. For now, we’ll only do it once”
“Yeah…”
His lips drew near, opening my mouth I accepted his tongue.
I was concerned about the words ‘For now’, but having succeeded in getting him to promise I entrusted my body to him.
I could hear a clink of trousers being took off, after a moment his hot hard thing pressed against my core.
My body was raised, and while holding my legs Freed asked as if to confirm.
“I’m inserting”
“… Yeah”
The moment I nodded, Freed’s hot excitement entered inside me. The feeling that suddenly spread took my breath away. It’s more severe than usual.
“Na… Big…”
“… Don’t incite me…”
Together with his husky voice that sounded like he’s at his wits’ end, he pushed all the way inside.
The moment I thought he hit the back, he began moving in and out.
My body that’s completely accustomed to the act with him, swallowed his thing as if it fit perfectly and began picking up pleasure.
“Nn… Ah… A… Ah”
Even if he had said there’s a barrier, I still have qualms about it, so I bit my lips to suppress my voice as much as possible.
Still, as I was nudged on my weak spots he already knows, my voice leaked out.


Seeing what I was trying to do, Freed spoke dissatisfied.
“Lidi… don’t hold back… let out the usual cute voice”
“No… because, it’s embarrassing”
“!!”
Freed who continuously pushed in and out stopped for a moment.
The mass inside suddenly grew, and the pressure in my vagina increased even more.
Unable to bear it, I raised my voice.
“Ya! … It grew big! …”
As if to blame me, Freed shook his head troubledly.
“It’s because Lidi incited me”
“It’s not… my… fault… fuuuh”
My denial was interrupted. My inside was so full it hurt.
While dripping in sweat, Freed minutely rocked his waist. The small vibrations forced the pleasure inside my body.
“I know… I’m wrong for pushing you down in such a place... But, I’m happy to see Lidi that’s different from usual, you’re incredibly cute”
“Nnn…!”
“As Lidi wishes, I’ll finish soon”
“Aaah…”
Freed put my legs on his shoulders and sped up his in and out movement.
Having my inside rubbed, it became impossible to endure, and my voice leaked out.
“Hyaaaaaan!! Aah… Freed!! There!”
“Lidi… Aah, what an amazing clamping. The position change excited you… Kh… I can’t have enough”
“Aan… Wro… Wron…”
To make him understand that he’s wrong, I tightened around Freed’s.
Freed said truly? and meaningfully smiled.
“Liar… You’re tightening around my thing so much it feels you’d bite it off… Does it feel so good?”
As he sadistically asked, my inside was rubbed once again. I felt the inside of my body grow even hotter.
From some time ago Freed has been continuing the no good forceful in and out movements, I felt I was becoming insane.
Wanting to come soon I tightly hugged him and entangled my legs to beg him.
“Good… It feels good so… please… let me come, already…”
Tough, as I begged him in tears wanting to come, Freed frowned for an instant and further raised the striking speed.
“You’re honest… Kh... Fine… I’m also at my limit. Let’s come together”
“Aaaaah… Nnnn… There… Right there! … Aah!!”
“…! It’s coming!!”
Receiving the pin-point simulation, the feeling of climax crept up.
With a sensation like something bursting in front of my eyes, I came intensely.
Freed came simultaneously, and vigorously ejected the cloudy liquid in my constricted inside. At this unique sensation my body shivered.
“Fuuuu…”
After slowly shaking his hips to let out everything, Freed pulled out his thing.
Then he hugged me, who was motionlessly basking in the afterglow of the climax, and lightly kissed my lips.
My heart fluttered just a little from this gentle gesture.
But, the words that followed blew away that fluttering.
“… Honestly, I’m still unsatisfied, but we promised. Lidi, are you okay?”
“… Somehow. Or rather, what’s with this dissatisfied… Freed, it’s too sudden”
When I had thought I had entered the room, I’d been pushed down suddenly.
This gives me exactly the same feeling. His momentum is like a typhoon or invasion.
I glared at him with the feeling of just what is that, but he only lightly laughed.
“Look, don’t get mad. Even such a face is cute”
The rain of kisses fell on my face.
As ever, Freed is terribly sweet post-act.
“… I think only Freed could say that”
When I spoke in an amazed tone, Freed tilted his head in doubt and lightly waved his hand.
At that moment, the stickiness completely disappeared from my body. I felt my body become light.
“Ah… magic”
“I thought it was on your mind. Was it unnecessary?”
Being honestly grateful I shook my head.
It’s something I can’t do. I’m saved that he’s concerned for me like this.
“Ah”
Then I noticed I didn’t talk to Freed about the matter of my magic.
Such a thing will happen again anyway, and he’s my future spouse. I better talk to him at once.
Thinking so, I carefully began talking.
“Look, Freed”
“Nn?”
I looked up at Freed who was hugging me with one arm.
As I fixedly stared at him, he narrowed his bright greenish-blue eyes.
I love his eyes. They’re sparkling, and I unconsciously seem to become captivated by them.
“What is it? Lidi”
“… Ah, yup. I forgot to mention one thing. Actually, I cannot use any kind of magic”
“Eh?”
As he blankly looked down, I nodded with a bitter smile.
It must be surprising. There’s almost no person who can’t use magic, it’s natural to be surprised.
“Even if I say that, it’s not that I don’t have magical power. Rather, I have higher magical power than most people. Just, how to say it, my control is awful, so I can’t use even simple magic…”
“… Is that so?”
As I nodded affirmatively, Freed recovered and nodded with an unusual hee.
“Although there is magical power, magic can’t be used… huh. Of course. Without magical power the ‘Royal Flower’ wouldn’t bloom… Hmm. I think the ‘Royal Flower’ will help with magical power control… Even so, you can’t? Have you tried since the ‘Royal Flower’ manifested?”
After understanding my current situation, he immediately presented the use of the ‘Royal Flower’ to control it.
What’s this. Am I truly that untrustworthy.
… I wish I spoke of it sooner.
“Actually, Ms. Delris also said that. That with practice I should be able to manage life magic, but so far I can’t at all”
Although I’ve been more or less steadily practicing, there are no signs yet.
I’m getting fed up with it already.
As I felt my mood plummet while talking, my head was gently stroked.
“If the Witch Delris said so, it’ll surely be fine. How about keeping at it a little longer? Until Lidi can use magic, I’ll provide support”
“Yup, I intend to continue practicing properly. But thanks. I’m saved that you said so”
I’m relieved he accepted it surprisingly easily.
It’s an annoying story, but in the past there was a fellow who made fun of me for not knowing how to use magic.
I felt sick, so since then I chose people who I’d talk to about it, but after all unpleasant memories remain.
Of course I didn’t consider Freed a person who’d do that, but I was still a little nervous.
Seeing my tension abate, Freed stroked me more and more.
I felt I was being stroked like a pet, so I raised my face with suspicion.
“Freed?”
I looked up at Freed who was messing up my hair only to see him having a smile on his whole face.
The smile of a transcendental beauty. It goes without saying for the person himself, but it felt like even his surroundings sparkled.
Is it manga, I wanted to retort without thinking.
“Lidi, cute… It feels a little like having a cautious small animal warm up to you… I’m beaten. I want to do it one more time”
“Eeh!? No way, you can’t!”
I can’t even be honestly fascinated because he says such things.
As I tried separating our bodies in panic, while saying it’s a joke he strongly pulled me towards himself.
… Honestly, this type of his jokes is hard to understand.
Even so, the hand stroking me in silence was comfortable, without letting out voice I secretly smiled.

< Previous | Next >

Comments

  1. She is so in love. Too bad she doesn't recognize it herself. Damn, Freed scored a home run, and also knows how to really make a girl feel loved, even post coitus.

    Sex stuff aside, I do wonder if we'll get to see Lidi using magic any time soon. Especially if she's being somewhat threatened by an upset maiden. Just her luck if she ends up reversing the scare on the two girls thanks to her magic abilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she will use magic, because in some illustration covers we can see it!

      Delete
    2. Cain is there too so it might be that nothing actually happens, she won't even have to use magic. And I'm pretty sure the lady is trying to do more than just scare lidi.

      Delete
  2. Siiiiigh. For real, she wants it. Even if she doesn't know consciously, she wants to. How else could she so splendidly sabotage herself if she didn't?

    Cause, really, Lidiana, REALLY. Going to the bedroom to "talk"? What talk could it be, that can't be in front of others, or in another place that isn't the bedroom? Just pillow talk ehh.
    There isn't that saying about only being able to actually talk while vertical for nothing!

    Let's be honest thought. Even if she didn't want for real, and managed to bring him to the library, or the dining room to talk, as long as it was just the two of them, Freed would still properly "talk" to her, be it on the desk or over the dining or even tea table. XDDD

    just give up and accept your fate, Lidi. Just please be more honest about it.
    Why can't you enjoy such an active (ok, maybe too active) sex life and enjoy doing it when the guy was written up to be so perfect be it before, during, or after?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure its enjoyable with Freed, but he can't seem to take no for an answer. the way he keeps going is almost gearing on r*pe to me.. just my opinion. I hate reading how sore our beloved MC is while her man is all energized lol. Poor girl. She could do like "Empress with no Virtue" and kick him off the bed lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Is it manga"? No, it's a novel though :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment