Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 82

His Time Until The Evening Party

The Crown Prince of Sahaja Maximilian is coming.
One day, some time after Lidi won the bet with me――――.
I was called to Father’s office first thing in the morning to hear his story, how troublesome.
“Lidi is to be present?”
While in front of Father and Prime Minister, I frowned unabashedly.
“That’s right, it’s the request from Sahaja”
“…”
Father sat at his office desk, Prime Minister stood at his side. Including my close aide Alex, in the office more spacious than mine were four people. Until some time ago Foreign Minister Duke Pellegrini was also here, but having been called by his subordinate he excused himself for now.
Everybody is feeling tense in some way, the disquieting air is unsuited for a morning.
Father didn’t try to hide annoyance in his expression as he spread the letter from Sahaja on the desk.
Under the pretext of congratulating me on my engagement, the Crown Prince of Sahaja is coming.
That much is still fine.
It’s unusual for the royalty we have a truce with to come, but it’s neither unprecedented nor a diplomatic problem.
But, what’s with making my Lidi be present.
As I recalled the Crown Prince of Sahaja whom I’ve met several times, I could tell my mood plummeted.
The Crown Prince of the impressive neighboring country with chilly clear dark gray eyes.
I don’t want Lidi to meet that man. Honestly, I have a bad premonition.
Seeing my clear displeasure upon hearing the story, Prime Minister began speaking as if troubled.
“The true purpose of Sahaja is unknown. But, we can’t ignore them just because of that. It’s obvious they would only demand something more troublesome”
“… Well, that would be so”
I know Sahaja’s way of doing thing from my own experience. I’ve been their direct opponent in several wars until now and they’re predictable. If we say we can’t meet him, we have no idea what they’d request next.
I understand that. But, my emotions are a different story.
With a hmm Father placed a hand on his chin and said.
“Even though it’s a sudden talk, we can only have her present as requested. There’s also the problem whether Princess can be shown as Freed’s fiancée in front of foreign royalty. Princess isn’t used to such situations, her education also can’t be sufficient”
Should I hurriedly give her a tutor, muttered Father to which Prime Minister answered there’s no need full of confidence.
“I am deeply grateful for the consideration towards my daughter, but what Your Majesty expressed is a needless anxiety”
Alex who was standing next to me nodded his head in agreement.
“Your Majesty. My daughter Lidiana has already received suitable education from her childhood. Moreover, my daughter’s courage is above average, there is no reason to worry in that respect”
“Is that so? But even if you say she’s been educated”
“If Your Majesty still feels anxious, it is fine to have an expert teacher test her. The conclusion will become apparent immediately”
Faced with the natural doubt, Prime Minister was truly unperturbed. On the contrary, it ended with him saying it’s okay to test her.
As I looked at Alex, he also seems to agree with Prime Minister’s comment.
In a whisper he told me to not worry.
 “It’s as old man says. Perhaps you’ve heard, but Lidi’s queen education is perfect, okay? Since she was young, for the sake of making her your bride he’s crammed quite a lot into her. As a test, try her out by having her talk with foreign royalty. She has everything fundamental in her head, can I save myself trouble by explaining like this?”
“No, I know Lidi remembers the face of every domestic noble, but…”
I recalled her declare she knew young ladies’ full names after only seeing their faces.
She said it with an innocent look like it’s a common sense, but I wonder if she’s aware just how amazing it is.
“Ah, that’s another of her special skills. Her memory is absurd. There’s no need to worry about her knowledge or behavior. It’s certified by old man. The worry is… only if she’ll somehow blunder”
“Ah…”
I was strangely convinced by Alex’s words.
As for Princess Consort education, I’ve heard it directly from Prime Minister before and I peeked at a part of it, so I’m not surprised.
More importantly, as Alex said, “somehow blunder”.
Certainly, that might be the biggest concern.
“She’s not aware of it, but she’s quite a troublemaker. Take care”
“Even if you tell her that, Lidi herself doesn’t think so, does she…”
When I nodded understandingly, Alex shook his head with a sigh.
“That Lidi totally doesn’t understand herself. Just how many times have I been led by the nose by her unconscious tricks…”
Seeing Alex’s distant look, surely it must have been a lot.
As I casually shifted my eyes towards Father and Prime Minister, they finished that topic and continued their discussion.
“What does Duke Pellegrini say about it”
“Apparently he is leaving it to Your Majesty. Just, he said that it’s not good to unskillfully provoke Sahaja”
“That’s right, then as long as Princess is present there’s no problem”
“I understand. Then I will answer that to the other side. Is it alright to hold a minor preparatory meeting afterwards?”
“Hmm. Very well… Freed”
“Yes, Esteemed Father”
When I replied, Father spoke to me.
“It’s as you’ve heard. Just to be sure I’ll give Princess a royal tutor. The rest is yours. Properly go fetch your fiancée”
“Of course. It’s my role to fetch her. No matter how much I’m begged, I don’t feel like yielding it to anyone else”
I get that Father’s understanding words are an excuse for me to go pick her up.
I’m honestly grateful.
I intended to endure until the evening party as promised, but not seeing Lidi for a long time is too painful.
Thinking I can go meet her openly with this rather than endure, corners of my mouth lifted in a smile.
Alex said to me as if amazed.
“… You really seem like a different person from before. You’re that happy to meet her, huh. Well, you treasure her, so I ain’t complaining”
“Don’t say rude things, Alex. I am grateful that His Highness thinks of Lidi. Your Highness, please take care of my daughter during the audience”
Alex spoke in a voice that shouldn’t be heard by our surroundings, but Prime Minister seems to have overheard him.
While suppressing his son, Prime Minister faced me and bowed his head.
Understanding it, I generously nodded.
“Of course, Prime Minister. I’ll protect Lidi without fail. Please rest assured, in the unlikely events he tries, I won’t let the Crown Prince of Sahaja hurt her”
“I am grateful”
When I clearly promised, Prime Minister breathed out.
Even if he believes that she’ll be fine being his daughter, after all he’s a parent. He must be worried.
I asked such Prime Minister a question.
“I want to go fetch Lidi, but what time will be appropriate?”
As I asked while thinking I’d want it to be as soon as possible, Prime Minister pondered a little and answered.
“Let’s see, for the tutor to check her knowledge… two days will be sufficient”
I’d prefer to go faster, but I promised to Lidi.
With respect to Prime Minister’s view, I announced my schedule.
“I see, then I’ll go there in the afternoon three days before the audience. I wonder if you could convey that?”
“I understand, Your Highness. I’ll communicate it with my residence”
“I leave it to you”
As I obtained the promise from Prime Minister, next I shifted my sight to Alex, “I got it, I’ll also go”, he agreed like it was troublesome.
Now then, with this the preparations are complete.
Just thinking I can meet her my feelings sprang to life.
If I wait a little more, she’ll be back inside my arms.
Thinking so, I couldn’t wipe out the extreme happiness from my face.
I can’t wait for the day I go pick her up. So I thought.

◇◇◇

On the appointed day, I’d visited her mansions as planned.
It’s now the next evening after I’d successfully persuaded her and brought her to my room.
With a seemingly complicate face, Lidi informed me “I’ve finished everything scheduled”.
“I thought it’d be like this”
For a moment I was dumbfounded, but being happy I quickly hugged her soft body, and pushed her down on the bed.
Out of considerations for her schedule, last night I endured a lot. If she’s finished with her schedule, there’s no problem if I embrace her to the utmost.
With that feeling I whispered her into an ear, yet she returned a positive answer surprisingly easily.
Knocked out by her spontaneous gesture of wrapping her hands around my head, I became completely into it and rushed into the act.
I want to do it with her as much as possible. The boundless desire welled up.
While I did her from behind as if incited, and sweetly pled her for one more time, she nodded slightly with bright red face. Such her further agitated me.

◇◇◇

“Hyah… Aaaah!! Aan”
I rubbed her inside while pushing her hips from behind, as Lidi’s tears spilled she sweetly gasped.
A few hours have passed since we began the act on the large bed.
I rubbed the delicate part inside her. No matter how many times I release, my strength doesn’t wane. Rather, every time I let out hunger assails me.
I don’t have enough of Lidi. I’ll indulge in her more and more.
She seems to feel exceptionally good when I slowly thrust while pinching both tips of her breasts, her hips shake as if to invite me.
“Lidi… Feels good?”
“Hah… AAa…. Ye… s”
Lidi nodded with a face thick with pleasure. Dyed with passion from indulging in the act with me, the always strong-willed amethysts are irresistible.
When I move my hips, my own release mixes with her sexual fluids raising indecent sounds.
To heighten her pleasure, while trusting inside I reached out my hand to her flower bud.
While I flicked the swelled bud with my finger, she reached the top in the blink of an eye.
“Aaaah!!”
“Ts…”
Just how many times have I released my semen at the timing she reached.
At the same time, Lidi limply sunk into sheets as if she lost consciousness. It’s been a few hours since we began the intimate act. It seems to be the limit of her stamina.
“Lidi?”
I lied down next to her who fainted and while hugging her close stroked her hair. Silky flowing straight hair. Enjoying its feeling I dropped a kiss on her lips.
Lidi is in my own room.
At the desired situation continues, spontaneously a smile escaped me.
When I opened the door to my room and caught sight of Lidi sitting on a sofa the incomparable euphoria assailed me.
I can hug her anytime. When I reach out my hand, I can kiss her. We can greet mornings together. And when I return, I can touch her.
Is this what’s called a newly-married life. If that’s the case, how wonderful a marriage is.
Ah, I want to immediately rush into a church and become a married couple then spend sweet time together. I want to make love with her on bed, be it morning or evening.
While burning with such feelings I continued stroking her hair.
“Nn… Uun”
“Lidi? Did you wake up?”
“Nn… Freed?”
After I combed her hair for a while, Lidi regained consciousness. She looked up at me with an absentminded face. It’s good she woke up, my thing that was still inside lightly jolted.
“Fuah”
My spine shivered at her sensitive reaction. My cheeks loosened at her voice much sweeter than before.
Happy about the response I’d been waiting for, I covered her from above.
Aiming at the particularly weak spot I already have the full knowledge of, I struck hard.
Lidi wrapped her arms around my back with a dreamy expression and accepted it.
“Ah ah ah”
“Lidi… feels good?”
As our swaying hips made slapping sounds, she nodded again and again.
“Feels… good…”
“Nn? You like this?”
“Hah… Aah… I like it”
“I see… Then I’ll thrust more”
“Hyaah… Aaaah!”
I narrowed my eyes from the desired development.
I’d noticed the other day, when Lidi receives continuous strong stimulation, it seems a switch in her head flips.
When the switch suddenly flips, her voice becomes sweeter than usual and she becomes obedient to pleasure.
She herself seems unaware, but her reactions are clearly different.
And, in this state Lidi will definitely do whatever I wish her to.
“Ha ha… Aah nnnn… More, give me more!”
Not looking like someone who fell face down from reaching the limit of her stamina just now, Lidi strongly tightened and begged.
In response to her request I pushed to the very back, when I strongly thrusted she cried in a voice filled with emotion.
“Nn? You like this too?”
“Ya… Like… I do!!”
When I asked a leading question, she easily returned the desired answer.
I understand. It’s her craving for pleasure. She’s not saying she likes me.
Still, she yields her body to me, and even allows me to pour my seed inside, but I simply can’t resist the temptation of these words she hadn’t said before.
How happy would I be if the words said as she’s disheveled were truly directed at me.
Of course, I’d decided to wait.
There’s no lie in this feeling. I’ll put in every effort to make her say she likes me some day, besides she already accepts me. I believe the possibility is high.
Even so, no matter how many times we sleep together she won’t say the words she loves me at all, just how in love with her am I.
Because I know there’ll be a moment when she says these words easily, I might crush Lidi in my embrace countless times.
“Lidi, Lidi… I love you, I love you”
I wish these feelings reached her. With such emotion I affectionally whispered her.
When I sat her up in a face to face position, she willingly pushed her hips.
In this state she’s more assertive than usual. Her lasciviousness stirred me up fiercely.
“AAa… Deep… It’s deep, in this position”
“I guess… Look, can Lidi see how we’re connected? You’re holding it all the way inside? You’re eating it so deliciously”
“An, because it feels good… Hey, Freed, touch… touch my chest? It’ll feel better?”
I couldn’t resist being pled by the amethysts dyed with lust.
“! Ah jeez!!”
“Aaah…”
Unable to stand her temptation, I shook my hips voraciously.
As she wished, I played with her pink buds, when I squeezed them she came again while raising a remarkably high-pitched voice. With the too strong clamping stimulus, I flung my hips again. When I held her swaying bud in my mouth and rolled it with my tongue, Lidi’s body shivered. Not yet… It’s not enough.
“Lidi… I won’t let you sleep tonight?”
“Haah… Yup… Let’s do more?”
“Fine, let’s do it any number of times”
Having obtained her consent, I secretly smiled.
Afterwards, I cornered her over and over, in the end exactly as stated I enjoyed the sweet time with her until morning.

◇◇◇

“Uuuu… My hips hurt…”
As the consequence of me embracing her as though to make up for the day before yesterday, it’s natural, but the next morning Lidi laid on the bed face down while pressing down on her hips and groaning.
Not thinking I’d overdone it, I called out to her in as sympathetic voice as I could muster.
“Looks like you have no plans for today, it’s fine to take it slow”
“Yeah… I’ll do that”
Despite having been so disheveled, she seems to have faint memories that she herself thoroughly incited me last night.
Not blaming me, she intently groaned while waving her hand at me.
“Freed, you have work from now? Have a good day”
“But I don’t want to leave Lidi in such a state?”
It’s our valuable time together. When I said that wanting to be with her a little longer, Lidi began speaking sullenly.
“… You can’t. Do your work properly”
“It’s okay. I’m devoted to Lidi, so I won’t play truant… But honestly, you don’t truly think so, right?”
“! Jeez, never mind that, get going already”
 As I spoke of my true feelings and gave Lidi a kiss on a cheek, she grew bright red in the twinkling of an eye.
“Cute”
Even though she’d indulged in such lewd acts until morning, she reacts like this.
Her behaviors and reactions are too cute.
Although Lidi’s appearance is more of a beautiful than cute type, everything she does hits the bull’s-eye, I can only call her cute.
… That’s bad, like this I really consider playing truant.
Even so, I won’t do such a thing.
Thinking realistically, it’s impossible.
Tomorrow the audience of the Crown Prince of Sahaja finally takes place. I have to finish as much work as possible, even challenge tomorrow’s work. Alex must’ve come already. No matter how I look at it, I have to go there soon.
“Then, I’ll go, even if reluctantly. In preparation for tomorrow, rest today”
“Yees”
Hearing Lidi’s reply, I left the room. I took notice of royal guards on both sides of the door and called out to them.
“I believe you’re aware, but in the room is my beloved fiancée. Absolutely don’t let her walk around alone. Do you understand”
“Yes”
There’s more to Lidi’s stamina than meets the eye. She’s exhausted now, but there’s a possibility she’ll start moving around afternoon. Alone she’s quite capable of wandering aimlessly.
And above all, I have no idea what she may do.
As soon as that worry assailed me, just to be sure I ordered them not to take their eyes off her, and went to work.

―――― And then in the evening.
When I returned to my room, I heard that Lidi had been with Will, I think it’s easy to imagine how complicated it made me feel.
Unconsciously I looked at the sky wondering why such a thing happened.
Were it not for the tomorrow schedule, I’d like to crush her in my embrace once again.
I let out a single sigh, but in truth I seethed with jealousy.
I can’t do anything with this jealousy. Even if I understand that, the unpleasant feeling seethes on its own.
To be jealous even though she’s unaware, I think it’s truly stupid.
“… Lidi truly leads me by the nose”
Not understanding what I said Lidi stared at me in puzzlement, the days of being led around by such her have only just begun.

Comments

  1. I don't feel as sorry for him as for Will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres no need to feel sorry for him at all to begin with. Its just his own pettiness and childishness when it comes to love that leads him to being jealous or feel complicated in that situation. If he thought about it rationally with a level head for even a bit he'd realize that Will isn't the type to do anything crazy, and that Lidi is "his" already in every way, nor is she the unfaithful type. If anything shes the type thats extremely faithful. Theres just no reason whatsoever to pity Freed.

      Delete
    2. Will WAS about to approach her while she was unguarded against him, wasn't he? It was her stomach that brought him to his senses, so he is not really as harmless as you'd think?

      Delete
  2. They are both very possessive people, one failed yet still wants her yet the other has her yet wants her to not look at anyone else. Apart from the fact one is quiet and the other is playful, they are very similar and if it were the other way round you would be getting the same things happening, although likely Will would be gentler, and Freed would have a more aggressive approach. I'm not ruling out the fact that Freed may be the type to 'Steal' what isn't his if he wants to unlike Will, I just don't think the sympathy Will gets is a bit too much for someone who dug his own grave yet still feels like it's someone else's fault.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment