Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 152

She and Her Usual Night

Hearing about the King and Queen whom I rarely meet, I opened my eyes wide.
The King and Queen, I greeted them when I first came here.
“Then, uncle and aunt… and the concubine, Lady Helene will come”
“Hee”
It’s pretty much everybody.
I realized it might be my debut to about half of them.
I’ve hardly ever talked with the Queen. I’ve never met the concubine, Lady Helene.
When I thought that, my heard pounded a little.
“Uwa, I may be nervous”
“It’s okay. I’ll be with you. Lidi needn’t worry about anything”
“Yup”
Still holding me on his knees, Freed smiled confidently.
Thinking he’s cool, for a moment I became captivated.
“We’ll move to another room once the dinner party ends. The plan is that we’ll meet the singer there”
“Will he sing?”
“That’s the plan. It’s more or less called a concert. Lidi, you said you’re interested. Happy?”
“Yup. I’ve heard about him from Marianne and Older Brother, so I’m looking forward to it”
“I see, then I’m glad”
Freed maintained his smile.
Somehow, the awfully sweet air became unbearable, so when the talk came to an end, I tried to get off his lap.
But, Freed’s arm holding my waist didn’t loosen.
“Fueh?”
“Nn? Where are you going?”
Gently asked, I answered while flustered.
“Err, no… I think I’m heavy, so I thought I better get off soon… That’s all”
When I said so, for some reason Freed held me all the tighter.
I’m flustered that I can’t escape any more.
“Lidi isn’t heavy at all. I’d be fine with even more weight. That’s why, you needn’t mind”
 “Huh?”
Even if he tells me that, I mind.
While I feverishly tried to get out, Freed looked at me with a smile.
But, it doesn’t seem like he feels like letting me go at all.
The arms wrapped around my waist doesn’t give an inch.
“Freed, let go”
“Don’t wanna”
Scowling at him had no effect.
On the contrary, he made a pleased face.
“Lidi, when you flutter you look like a small animal… Cute”
“Hyah”
Freed rained kisses all over my face.
When I was kissed near my throat, my body shivered.
Freed who had been kissing me over and over again without getting tired of it eventually raised his face. His eyes burned with a familiar flame.
“Why are you so cute. Lidi easily robs me of my reason”
“I don’t… do that. It’s Freed’s…”
“Lidi”
“Ah…”
Having my name called pleadingly, our eyes met.
I felt like my whole body was engulfed in the passionate radiance.
As soon as I looked into his eyes, as if a switch was flipped my lower abdomen tightened. I could tell honey spilled over from the inside of my body.
“Hah… Ah”
In a fluster I averted my eyes.
That’s bad, I also feel like it.
“Lidi, I love you”
Freed didn’t miss the timing.
Without the time to say anything, our lips touched.
Having my mouth hurriedly invaded, I leaked a breath.
All I could do was wrap my arms around his neck.
“Free… d”
“Yup, I know”
Saying that, Freed’s hand slipped under my night clothes and smoothly crept on my tight.
Without stopping, his determined hand caressed the inside of my thigh, easily reaching my crotch.
“Hyuh…”
His finger forced itself into the crevice under the underwear.
His finger gently traced the crease with unreserved movements.
The tracing movements felt unbearably good.
“Ah… ha…”
“Fufu, Lidi got easily wet as always… You’re so responsive to me”
Twining the honey that had been spilling from some time ago around his finger, Freed narrowed his eyes.
One finger intruded inside as if to feel around. The honey mouth wet with love juices swallowed his finger with pleasure.
“Fu… a”
Feeling the finger buried inside my body, I breathed out.
My back shivered.
“Nn… nn”
“Lidi, spread your legs a little more. Like this I can’t rub Lidi’s pleasant place”
Freed made indecent sounds moving his finger.
Following his words, I opened my legs little by little.
Immediately, a second finger was buried inside.
“Nh!”
“Feels good? You have a completely enchanted face. It feels good if I do this, doesn’t it”
“Nh… nnh…”
In the interval between kisses he nastily whispered.
While exchanging many kisses, the bold movements of his fingers didn’t stop.
With the other hand he untied the ribbon of my night clothes.
The ribbon that had been tied until now came loose, and my body became exposed.
Freed’s hand crept on my breast and kneaded it.
“Uu… nh… ah”
The movement of his hand is irresistible. I want it stronger.
My breathing is becoming more and more ragged.
The fingers inserted in my secret place rub my pleasant place over and over.
Each time my body springs up.
“Hyah! Hyaah”
“How about here?”
Having my flower bud stroked, my eyes blinked incessantly.
It feels so good it’s strange.
“Ha… feels… good”
When I answered honestly, he increased the stimulation as if to give me a reward.
With both my breast and secret place stimulated, my body arched.
If he continues to push me to such heights, I’ll reach easily.
“Ha… ha! Hiyuh!”
“Cute voice. Hey… I want to enter Lidi soon. Can I insert already?”
I nodded with teary eyes as he said he wants it.
Freed took off my underwear, and while undressing himself said.
“Lidi, get on top of me”
Apparently, he seems to want it in a face-to-face position.
Urged by him, I strode over his legs face to face.
His hot flesh stake hit the entrance of my honey mouth.
When, I sat down, supporting myself with my hands with little strength, I could tell his thing invaded inside with a slurping sound.
My breath trembled from the hot sensation.
“Ha…”
“Nn, good… Please take it slow?”
I nodded, and like that continued sitting down.
His hard, burning thing twitched inside me as if to insist on its existence.
As if to not let his thing go, my inside twined around it.
His throbbing thing further swelled inside.
“Nh…”
After all, it’s long. The feeling like it’s penetrating to the very back is intoxicating.
Having carefully taken in everything, I strongly stuck to his waist.
“Well done. As a reward, I’ll poke Lidi’s favorite place”
He stroked my hair in praise, and started to move right away.
With only a little jolt he knocked on my cervix.
Rubbed there, I felt prickling pleasure.
“Hah… ah, Freed… there”
Familiar with it, Freed focused on my weak spot.
“Here, right? I know. I’ll poke you a lot”
“Hyah… aa… nh nh nh…”
I clung to him when, just as he’d said, he pushed up at the exact place.
It feels so good I began to tear up.
Sex with him always feels so good I want to cry.
Freed let out a hot breath.
“Ha… Feels good. Lidi’s inside is hot and undulating… It’s saying it doesn’t want to let my thing go”
“Nnh…”
“Look, it tightened again. Fufu… Is it so pleasant?”
“Nn… here, is good”
When I obediently nodded, Freed smiled with satisfaction.
Strength filled the hands holding my waist, and the speed of the in and out movement was increased.
I surrendered myself to the feeling of the sharply rising climax.
“…Coming”
“Aah! Yes”
Wanting to feel his hot splash inside soon, I put more strength into my arms embracing him.
I guess my inside probably contracted again. Freed grimaced painfully.
“Lidi… too tight… it’s tough… nn…! Kh….!”
“Nn ah!”
For an instant my consciousness went white.
The instant I reached, Freed poured in the hot liquid.
I accepted it all the way in.
“Ha…”
“Ha… a”
Having poured everything in, Freed looked at me with a charming face.
When his face approached, I closed my eyes naturally.
When I opened my eyes after repeating a light kiss several times, my eyes clashed with his blue eyes filled with greed.
“Lidi…”
Thwack, I felt something soft hit my back.
I was pushed down on the bed.
His cock is still inside.
Immediately I realized the second round will begin now.
Somehow I didn’t feel like refusing, and hugged him as he leaned over me.
“Yes… Hey, want more?”
His eyes opened wide at my words for an instant, then he happily smiled.
Thinking he’s cute like that, I returned a smile.
It’s fine like this every once in a while, I thought.
… But, I deeply reflected on that right away.
I must never spoil him.
What was I thinking showing him an assertive attitude, afterwards Freed’s vigor didn’t weaken at all.
“Lidi, more, please”
“Freed… Please, let me… sleep soon”
Even though he’d already come several times, he pleaded.
I shook my head that it’s over, still Freed asked if I’m sure.
“Lidi’s body is telling me it still wants it. Hey, accept me once more”
“Ah… Aah!”
“See. Lidi’s body is honest”
With a sloshy sound, I was again penetrated all the way in.
Having my weak spot poked again and again, I could only cry as he desires.
Moreover, because he wasn’t embracing me intensely, but sweetly and gently, surplus strength left me.
It felt so good I tightly clung to him.
“Nh… Freed”
“Lidi, cute. Yup, I’ll cherish you more”
“Ah… wro… aaanh”
… I know. This time it’s completely my fault.
I’m aware I instigated him.
Still, I wonder if I’m the only one who thinks it’s awful we only went to sleep just before the dawn broke.


< Previous | Next >

Comments