Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 311

She and the Ritual 5

◇◇◇
“It’s finally tomorrow…”
The time passed in the twinkling of an eye, and it’s finally the last day of our withdrawal.
However, I feel like we really haven’t done anything but sex for these three days. I seriously tremble with fear at Freed’s matchlessness that made me use Ms. Delris’s medicine twice, after I’d brought it with me just in case.
―― Crap. I might seriously need to endure two weeks of sex.
Even if I considered the possibility, I thought he was half-joking. But after coming here, no, because it’s Freed, I began thinking he might really do it.
I wonder if there’s no way we’ll only be flirting for two weeks from tomorrow… There’s no way, right?
Freed was making an extremely happy face as he was hugging me from behind. He must be very much enjoying indulging in sex. I’ve never seen Freed look so satisfied.
“Lidi.”
The voice he called me in was so sweet that I felt like there could be a heart symbol at the end.
We were eating until just a while ago, so I’m more or less clothed, but I have a feeling I’ll be stripped if I just lose focus.
“W-We can’t. L-Let me rest a bit more…”
Freed blew at me from behind. That was all it took for my body to react. That’s unmistakably the harmful effect of being embraced all the time. When I hurriedly chided Freed, he happily chuckled.
“I know. Jeez Lidi, you react so easily. Cute.”
“Hyan.”
I was kissed below my ear. When the lips touched, I felt ticklish and raised a strange voice.
“J-Jeez…”
“Your face turned red. We were doing something more embarrassing before, yet that makes you turn red?”
“Uuu. No clue. It wasn’t conscious. Anh…”
Freed happily slid down his lips. He undid a button on one shoulder. When he pressed his lips to the exposed shoulder blade, I let out a voice. My back was so helplessly sensitive that it reacted even to the slightest things.
“Hyah… Don’t remove the button!”
“Eeh? Lidi, you seem to be feeling good though…”
“You can’t precisely because I’m feeling good… If you do that, I’ll want to be embraced again…”
I was thinking of stopping, so what am I doing inviting him? But Freed said happily.
“I’ll always listen to your cute selfishness.”
“Yanh…”
Freed reached out his hand to my chest that got exposed after the button was undone. As my breast was softly crumpled, a seductive voice left me.
“Anh, jeez… Freed…”
“I love you, Lidi.”
Hearing him whisper his love into my ear, my eyes moistened.
“I love you too… Nnh…”
When I looked back, my lips were blocked. I forgot myself in the feeling of the soft lips.
While we were lewdly kissing by rubbing our tongues, the inside of my stomach tightened.
“Freed…”
“Lidi.”
Freed’s hand rolled up the hem of my dress and stroked my thigh. Soon, his hand arrived at my crotch.
“Ah…”
Freed inserted his finger past my underwear. The honey pot, already hot and wet from accepting his meat rod, welcomed his finger. Bashfulness filled my heart from the wet sound.
“Nh…”
As his finger squenchingly stirred my narrow path without holding back, I leaked a sweet breath. It felt intolerably good.
“Ha… Ah… Aah…”
“I’ll enter right away. Hey, can I insert again?”
“Ah… That…”
When I heard again, my honey path happily constricted. Having noticed that, Freed asked in a voice filled with laughter.
“Hey, can I? I can’t hold back any longer.”
Accustomed to pleasure, my body was honest. Not at all satisfied with Freed’s finger, I stared into Freed’s eyes burning with heat.
“… Insert.”
“Lidi.”
He pulled out his finger and immediately stripped my underwear. Freed again pushed me down on the bed and loosened his trousers.
―― Really, why is he so lively?
While staring at the meat rod standing majestically in defiance of gravity, I had a strange thought.
I’ve learned Freed is matchless with my own body, but is there really no limit for him?
“Lidi, are you thinking about something?”
“N… No.”
As he pointed that out while I had my eyes fixed at his meat rod, I quickly averted my eyes.
Freed then looked at me with reproachful eyes.
“Focus on me more.”
“I-I know that. Nnh…!”
The meat rod was pushed into my honey pot. My back shivered from the feeling of the thick, hard thing filling up my narrow path.
“Ah… Aah…”
“Aah… Lidi, your inside feels good.”
Pushing the meat rod all the way inside, Freed exhaled. Then he started to slowly swing his hips.
As soon as he did, the pleasure that had quieted down woke up. My body sensitively reacted to his meat rod rubbing my vaginal walls.
“Ah ah ah…”
Each time his glans poked the place in the back, intense pleasure ran through my head. The inside of my stomach throbbed, it felt like I’d come in no time.
“Hyuh… Freed… Freed…”
“Lidi… Aah… Very good.”
Freed frowned like he was enduring. My heart fluttered at that expression, so I reached out my hand to his cheek.
“I love you… Nnh!?”
For some reason, the volume of the meat rod buried inside increased. My eyes widened at the firmness and size as if it was his first time embracing me today.
“Eh… No way… Why… Ah…”
The tip incessantly attacked my weak place. As Freed shook his hips greedily, an uncontrollable pleasure welled up.
“No… Ah… Ah… Don’t… Coming…”
“Lidi!”
The meat rod pressed to the back of my vagina. The meat rod that had grown enough to pressure my narrow path spat out semen inside my stomach. Reacting to the hot splash, I reached climax almost at the same moment.
“Aaah…”
Hot. Irresistibly hot.
My body was unbearably hot and my breathing rough. While I was unable to get it under control  and could only continue breathing, Freed, who spat out everything, said in a voice burning with greed.
“―― How about one more time?”
“… Yup.”
I looked up at him ecstatically and answered positively.

< Previous | Next >

Comments