Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 325

She and Her New Daily Life 10

“Nh!?”
The meat rod buried inside me reacted with a twitch. Feeling it move, I leaked a sweet voice.
Freed silently lifted my leg and assumed the sideways position. Like that he slowly began to move his hips. When he pulled out the meat rod towards the entrance, the thick semen he’d released spilled over the linens. In a different position from before, Freed began knocking our hips, and while at it, began stimulating my clitoris. Having his meat rod bore inside while having his finger play with my clitoris, I fell for his wiles in the twinkling of an eye.
“Freed… Freed… Anh… Don’t finger me at the same time. It feels good.”
Trying to stop Freed’s hand fingering my clitoris didn’t work. On the contrary, he rubbed it more intensely.
“Isn’t it fine if it feels good? Look Lidi, when I pinch this cute protrusion, your inside melts. It irresistibly tightens around my thing. Hey, a little spilled over, so I’ll enter inside again.”
“Fuah… Ah…”
With a squelching sound the meat rod was pushed all the way inside. I felt like my ears were violated by the sound more obscene than before.
“Freed… Nh, but… time…”
I don’t mind being embraced, but dinnertime is approaching. When I thought of only doing it once more, he whispered into my ear.
“It’ll be alright. There’s still time until dinner… We can do it once, no, twice, right?”
“Hyaah… Aanh.”
As the meat rod pressed the back of my vagina, I raised a sweet voice. Being extremely weak to pleasure given by Freed, I was swept away in no time.
“Hinh… Anh… Anh..”
“Aah, my mate is cute… No matter how much I embrace you, it’s not enough. I’m happy I could marry you, Lidi.”
“Hi… Nh… Ah… Me too… I’m happy… that I could… marry you… Freed…”
“Aah jeez, cute!”
“Ah!”
A nail was thrust into my clitoris, and I came from the shock.
My vision flickered, and the inside of my head dyed white.
Looking aroused, Freed said.
“Ha… Lidi, Lidi… Cute… My cute wife. I’ll love you more. So relax and indulge in me?”
“Hyah….! No, intense!”
Freed mercilessly tormented my body that relaxed after coming.
The hard meat rod stabbed the still twitching soft meat. Having my weak place thoroughly tormented, I raised a flirtatious voice like a high-pitched shriek.
“Hyuuh! Noo…! Don’t… It’s too much! Don’t prod there…!”
Even though I shook my head to complain, Freed didn’t stop. As I was having the same spot persistently violated, the feeling of climax came and went.
“Noo… Aah… Aaah… Freed… Wait…!”
“I won’t wait. Because Lidi, your face as you come is incredibly cute. Show me that face more.”
“Jeez… Idiooot… Aanh.”
As the meat rod pushed again, I felt so good I came again. Apparently, my body comes quite easily, as I reach the climax with even a slight stimulus.
“Aaa…. Aaah… No…”
Freed kneaded my clitoris with his finger. The soft meat holding his meat rod reacted to the pleasure. It repeatedly contracted to pressure the meat rod. I could clearly sense Freed’s shape inside me. My body felt delighted over the situation of being violated by his thing.
“Your inside got wet again. It’s so wet it’s incredibly easy to move. Hey, feeling good?”
“Feels good… I’m feeling food… Hu… I’m coming again…”
“Fine. Come as much as you want.”
“Hyah.”
While our hips steadily banged, I came again. At that moment, my slimy folds entwined his manhood gouging my vaginal walls.
While I was raising cries from the repeated climaxes, Freed watched me with loving eyes.
“Aah… Jeez… Lidi, cute. I want to keep embracing you forever.”
“Freed… Freed…”
My head is already a mess, so I don’t know what’s what.
The speed of Freed knocking his hips increased. While raising cries, I accepted it.
“Aa… Aah… Nnnh!”
The meat rod pushed the back of my vagina. The heat spreading inside was Freed’s semen. As he came inside for the second time, my body twitched.
“Hah… Jeez… Freed… It’s too intense…”
I’m completely exhausted from two rounds right after coming back from outside. I’m not in pain when I have sex with Freed, but my stamina doesn’t last.
I limply fell on the linens. As I did, Freed tightly hugged me. As the act finished, my body suddenly got chilly, and his body temperature felt extremely pleasant. I breathed in relief, but Freed examined my expression and said.
“I’m sorry. Lidi, you were so cute I forgot myself.”
“I’m the one to blame for inviting you, so you don’t need to apologize, but… I’m a little tired.”
“You cried in a good voice. I also inadvertently got heated up.”
When I awkwardly said that, Freed returned a radiant smile.
He looked extremely satisfied. Glad that his humor got totally better, I said.
“… Err, we left it unsettled, but don’t you want to ask about what happened in town?”
Remembering the promise to talk after having sex, I tried asking, but Freed said without hesitation.
“Of course I will ask, but why don’t we do it during dinner? I’ll have the meal brought here.”
“Don’t you want to ask now?”
I thought he wanted to hear the story, but was it different?
“It’s fine, I heard the gist of it from Cain via telepathic communication. It’s not an urgent matter, right?”
“Urgent? Yup, it’s not.”
I have a lot to talk about, but none of that is urgent. When I nodded with that thought, Freed said, “Then there’s no problem leaving it for later.”
If Freed is alright with that, let’s do that. Convinced of that, I broached the subject.
“Listen, Freed… Umm… It’s enough, so I’d be happy if you pulled it out.”
“Nn?”
Freed tilted his head as if surprised by what I was saying. That gesture was very seductive and beautiful, but… I have no doubt that he understood.
―― It.
That is, Freed’s meat rod. Even though he ejaculated twice, he hasn’t pulled it out of me yet. From a while ago, it's been growing hot again, so I can’t help but worry.
“I want to take a bath before dinner. So…”
“A bath? Yup, I understand.”
Freed nodded to my words and pulled out the meat rod. I felt relieved by his unexpectedly obedient reaction. I was sure he’d make difficulties. However, the instant I lost focus after the meat rod came out, it was pushed all the way inside me.
“Aaah!”
Pleasure forcibly came back at the unexpected movement.
As he nailed me, stars flickered in my eyes. Despite gasping, I somehow complained to Freed.
“Freed! Idiot! You said you’d pull out…! Anh, don’t move.”
While I got angry, Freed began moving his hips. With the mire that followed him ejaculating twice supporting the movement of his meat rod, nothing obstructed him.
Mesmerized by the assailing pleasure, I couldn’t hold back my voice.
“Hyaaaa.”
“Nn, good voice. Hey, Lidi. After all I want a bit more of my cute wife. Two times isn’t enough at all.”
Although he was smiling, his eyes were undoubtedly stained with greed. Like this, Freed can’t be stopped. I knew it from experience, but naturally I tried to put up some resistance.
“I-I am tired already…! I said I’m tired!”
“Yup. So just put up with one more time for now… Okay?”
I’m very scared of the words for now. Thinking so, I couldn’t help but confirm with Freed.
“For now… Umm, after all do you intend to do it before we go to sleep?”
“Eh? Naturally.”
Freed looked at me with a face as if asking what I was saying. I had no choice but to be amazed by it. I hung by head.
―― Of course. I knew!
My husband is the matchless Crown Prince, the pride of Wilhelm Kingdom. He won’t stop at night without doing it a few times now.
Careful to not stimulate Freed as much as possible, I said.
“Hey, Freed. Then at least let’s finish at this for now. It’s almost mealtime, and I’d like to relax and take a bath. That’s why, okay?”
“Mealtime doesn’t matter. And if you want to take a bath, why don’t we take one together once we finish? After we finish everything, I’ll have Clara bring in a meal… Okay? Lidi, I’ll properly grant your wish. So, accept my desire.”
“… Damn.”
It splendidly backfired into having a meal inside our room.
Certainly, if we eat in our room, there’s no problem with moving the mealtime. It’s my mistake that I didn’t notice that.
“…”
“Lidi?”
“… I understand.”
For a moment I was conflicted, but I nodded.
It’s my duty as a wife to accept my husband’s desire. Freed is my husband, so if he says it’s not enough, I have no choice but to do my best.
Sure, I’m tired, but I can associate with him once again.
If he asks for two times… Yeah, I want to be spared that.
―― Yup. It seems for the first time in a while I’ll take Ms. Delris’s stamina recovery medicine tonight.
I’d hate to make Freed worry by collapsing limply, and if I don’t take it, I won’t be able to keep up with the act tonight.
―― It can’t be helped.
I decided on a course of action, and having resigned myself, I resolutely wrapped my arms around Freed’s back.
I decided to do it, so I’ll answer him with all my strength. That’s my style.
“Freed, continue?”
I gazed into his eyes.
“Lidi.”
Freed’s face suddenly lit up.
Just looking at that expression made me think it’s alright. I sure am very easy.
―― I don’t mind though.
I fell in love knowing he’s like that, so I won’t be beaten.
While feeling Freed’s hot meat rod inside my body, for the third time I drowned in his carnal desire.

< Previous | Next >


Comments