Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 368

She and the Mask 2

I ecstatically watched as Freed flung off his evening wear.
Freed’s hair was black; he hadn’t returned it to normal yet. He felt so much like ‘Apollo’ that my heart throbbed.
“… Fufu. Should I call you Diana just like that time?”
As if to show it off, Freed waved the mask he’d taken off. The golden mask was undeniably in bad taste, but it was an item that reminded me of my encounter with Freed, so a smile escaped me.
“Then, can I call you Apollo?”
I clung to Freed. I felt happy that since both of us were naked, we could directly feel each other’s body temperature.
“Yeah.”
Freed caught me in his arms and skillfully fell onto the bed with me. The linens rubbed pleasantly against my bare skin.
We rolled on the bed together. While we were hugging and occasionally kissing, I felt his manhood grow hot.
“Ah…”
The erect meat rod hit my belly. I felt a little embarrassed, but on the contrary, Freed seemed to have fun.
“You noticed?”
“I-It’s obvious I’d notice that…”
There was no way I wouldn’t notice when it showed off so grandly. When I said what I was thinking, Freed softly stroked my back.
“Aanh….”
“What a nice voice. I’m getting stimulated down there.”
“Nh… Jeez…”
We finally stopped meaninglessly rolling around. Freed pinned me down and touched my chest.
As the ball of his finger touched the already pointed nipple, a sweet voice escaped me.
“Ah…”
“You’re already stiff here as well.”
“Nh, nnh…!”
“Are you looking forward to it so much? Say, Diana?”
“Idiot… Free… Apollo.”
I accidentally almost called him Freed.
Freed grabbed my breast and began rubbing the swelling. When I was stimulated with the strength that felt most pleasant to me, honey gradually began oozing from the inside of my stomach.
“Ha…. Ah… Nnh.”
Freed put the pointed tip in his mouth. While holding the nipple in his mouth, Freed began mischievously doing whatever he pleased, like rolling his tongue or squashing it.
“Fuah…. Anh…”
The rough feeling of his tongue was irresistibly pleasant. In response to the stimulus, thick love juices clearly overflowed. While Freed’s tongue was teasing my breast, his free hand slid down and touched my honey mouth.
Hearing the squelching sound, I understood how wet I was and became unbearably embarrassed.
“After all, you were looking forward to it. Right, Diana?”
“Fuanh…”
Every time I was called ‘Diana’ in a passionate voice, I recalled him from before.
Freed’s finger sunk into my honey mouth. Even though it was wet, the tight inside of my vagina firmly clamped around Freed’s finger.
Freed’s finger searched for my pleasant place. As he rubbed the vaginal walls, my hips jumped up.
“AAAH!”
It was different from just being touched inside. As he moved with a clear intent, my inner meat folds tightly constricted. Freed meticulously stimulated my sensitive place.
“Fuah, ah, ah… Don’t focus on there…!”
It felt good, but having my sensitive place touched again and again, I was immediately assailed by the feeling of a climax.
At the same time I felt a sensation similar to the urge to urinate and shook my hips to escape.
“You can’t. Don’t run away.”
“It’s d… It’s different…!”
I didn’t want to escape. But, my body moved on its own from the unbearable pleasure.
“It’s still narrow. I have to widen it. Or, should I lick this cute place?”
“Hyuh…!”
The finger was pulled out and my legs were spread wide. Freed’s tongue approached the twitching honey mouth.
 “Hyaaah!”
The tip of his tongue licked my clitoris and stars flickered in my head. I was only licked a little, and yet I easily came.
Ignoring my body shaking from the aftertaste of the climax, Freed began rolling my clitoris up and down, left and right.
“Hi… Ah… Ya…!”
His stimulation was too strong for my body that just came. Each time Freed’s tongue moved, the inside of my body grew hot, and the honey path repeated clenching movements as if it was unsatisfied. The place with nothing inserted inside felt lonely, and I quickly wanted him to fill it with his heat.
“Ah, ah… Hyah!”
“Aah, it’s so wet already. A lot of honey overflowed.”
Freed licked the honey mouth. That unique sensation made my hips reflexively move away. But, Freed didn’t allow that. He grabbed my waist and slightly forcibly pulled it to himself.
“I said you mustn’t run away.”
“Ah, fu…. AAAAH!”
Freed slurped love juice overflowing from my honey mouth. As his tongue pushed inside the honey mouth, I raised a coquettish voice. The inside of my stomach quivered as his tongue rummaged around the shallow part of my honey path.
“Au… Feels good, it feels good…”
The movement of his slimy tongue felt so hopelessly pleasant that I teared up. While slurping my love juice, Freed raised his face and watched me tremble and sob from pleasure.
“Diana, you’re making an incredibly cute face. Does it feel so good?”
“Yup… Yup… Aanh.”
A finger flicked my clitoris. A shocking pleasure immediately ran through my whole body.
It seems I came lightly.
As my body grew hot engulfed by pleasure, Freed asked me a mean question.
“―― Say, is ‘Diana’ still fine? Should I continue to the end?”
“Eh?”
―― What was that about?
When I blankly looked up at Freed, he fixed his eyes on me.
“Calling you Diana is fun, but if I’m to embrace you until the end, I’d prefer ‘Lidi’ over ‘Diana’… Because, my wife is Lidi, right?”
As Freed looked at me with a face like he was testing the waters, I answered despite gasping from pleasure.
“Freed, you brought that up first… It’s unfair for you to say that. I also want to be embraced by my husband ‘Freed’, not ‘Apollo’.”
Calling each other ‘Apollo’ ‘Diana’ reminds me of the first time we met, so it’s not bad, but after all, it somehow feels wrong.
As Freed said, if we are to do it until the end, I’d prefer to avoid it.
“I’m glad. Then, that’s over. Say, Lidi. Do you want it already? Say that you want me.”
Freed asked me with a smile. I reached out my hand and stroked his hair that was still black.
“Please? ――Freed, I want you.”
Since a while ago, my vaginal canal had been aching and I couldn’t help it. It was pleasant to be licked, but a tongue couldn’t satisfy me deep inside. Wanting his meat rod to bury all the way inside me so much it was unbearable, I told Freed what I desired.
Freed raised my legs and pushed his meat rod against my honey mouth.
“Then, I’ll go in. I’ll go all the way inside.”
“―― Yup.”
I nodded and gripped the linens with both hands. The meat rod forced its way inside between the two petals. Familiar with his mass, the honey path immediately opened and ushered the meat rod inside.
“NNH!”
The sensation of the massive thing filling out the inside my vagina was extremely pleasant, and each time the meat rod advanced, my body trembled as if it was convulsing.
“Haa… Aah… Aah… Big…”
The mass buried itself until the very back. Vaginal walls held in check the meat rod that had grown big and clamped it.
The sensation of pressure in my stomach turned into pleasure, giving me delight.
“Fua… Aa…”
I clenched on the meat rod. The unconscious movement made Freed lick his lips. That gesture felt so indescribably sexy that my heart throbbed.
―― Aah, after all, it’s because it’s Freed.
That man made a similar gesture, but I only found it unpleasant. And yet when Freed did it, it felt full of charm.
“Lidi, I’ll move.”
“Nn… Fuah, ah ah ah.”
Freed lowered the upper half of his body a little and drew back his hips. He pulled out his meat rod about halfway then strongly struck inside. I almost choked from the sweet shock.
“Nh, ah, ah… Nnh.”
The long meat rod hit my innermost place. Every time my weak spot was prodded, I writhed, making Freed delighted.
“Ah ah…!”
Every time Freed swung his hips, a squelching sound could be heard. I felt intoxicated by the in and out movement of the meat rod.
It was so pleasant my head went dizzy.
“Fuah… Aah…”
“Fufu, Lidi, it looks like you’re feeling good. I’ll rub inside more.”
“Hyaaaah!”
Freed pushed his meat rod inside and kneaded around. Unable to bear the much too strong shock, I came in the twinkling of an eye. At the same time, the meat folds strongly squeezed his towering thing.
“Kh…”
Freed groaned like he was in pain. Then he regained his breath and began vigorously shaking his hips.
The pleasure of the powerful in and out movement easily washed away my reason.
“Ah ah ah…! Freed, Freed.”
“It’s unbelievably hot and tight inside. It feels unbearably good.”
“I-I also… feel good.”
Whenever Freed shook his hips, a new pleasure was born. Each time the meat rod rubbed my vaginal walls, a sweet aching accumulated inside my body.
“Haa… Aa… Aa…”
“Lidi, I love you.”
While swinging his hips, Freed kissed me. I accepted it and opened my mouth. His tongue immediately invaded inside.
“Nh… Nmh... Fua…”
We rubbed our tongues together. I slurped the saliva and drank it. I looked at Freed's face and met his blue eyes.
“Lidi, can I come soon?”
“Nn…”
I gave a slight nod of agreement. Freed fixed his hold on my leg and began monotonous piston movement. The simple in and out movement felt great.
“Fua… Aaah… Aaaah…!”
“Ah… I’m coming.”
Finally, Freed pushed towards the deepest place. The hot trickle spread inside my stomach. To suck it all, my abdominal muscles contracted so hard it hurt.
“Haa… Aa… Aa… Feels good…”
The sensation of heat filling the inside of my stomach was intoxicating.
Freed collapsed on top of me. Holding me in his arms, he met eyes with me and smiled gently.
“Hey.”
“Nn?”
“Say Lidi, can I really fall asleep after embracing you today?”
“?”
I tilted my head. I didn’t understand why Freed would ask that today. After all, he always does that. When a question mark floated above my head, Freed said in a teasing tone.
“Look Lidi, after all, you might turn into a pillow when I wake up. It would feel lonely after making love.”
“… That’s… Didn’t I only do that the first time?”
Noticing what Freed wanted to say, I made a complicated face.
The morning after I’d been embraced by Freed for the next time, I pushed a pillow onto him and ran away.
“I didn’t expect you to escape at that time in the slightest. I was surprised, so I swore. That I’d never let you get away… Let’s see. Lidi, since I could embrace you tonight while recalling that first night… Should I put my reflections about that time to good use and continue embracing you until morning so you can’t run away?”
“I don’t understand what you’re talking about, and I don’t want to understand!”
I turned pale hearing the terrible declaration that we’d continue having sex until morning.
In the first place, didn’t he say we’ll exchange information with Cain in the morning? If we keep doing it until morning despite that, we won’t even be able to sleep.
“I want to go to sleep today. Let’s continue tomorrow night.”
The second and probably the last masquerade ball in my life was more tiring than I’d expected.
“Tomorrow? Hmm… Then I’ll endure with this for today.”
“Really?”
“Lidi, I can see that you’re tired. We have the promise with Cain for tomorrow, and we’ve done it once, so it’s fine.”
“Nn, thanks.”
He says this and that, but ultimately, Freed is kind to me.
Happy for his consideration, I clung to Freed. While feeling the body temperature of my beloved who immediately returned the hug, I said, “Good night,” and immediately closed my eyes.
Because I was happy with Freed’s consideration and because I couldn’t help it, I pretended not to notice the fact that the meat rod wasn’t pulled out until the end.


< Previous | Next >

Comments