Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! Honeymoon Part 1

The wedding night.

After the wedding, the parade, and the wedding banquet finished, I entered the royal villa together with Freed.

Nobody will come to this royal villa for the next two weeks.

We’ll genuinely spend them with just the two of us.

“In other words, it’s something like a honeymoon.”

“Nn?”

Freed, who was holding me up in his arms, gently narrowed his eyes. Holding me clad in the wedding dress in a princess carry, he was heading to the bedroom. I entwined my arms around his neck and snuggled up to his cheek.

I married the person I love, moreover I was heading to the bed for the wedding night with him. I felt very happy.

Since I love him, anything goes.

We’re talking about me. I feel like I had thought it’d be better if we finished quickly before rejection settled in.

But now, I don’t feel opposed to it at all, only happy to spend time with him.

I’d thought the period of two weeks would be long, but once it’s begun, it feels unexpectedly short.

It’s not enough. I finally have that opportunity, so I wish it would last a month.

Of course, being the Crown Prince and Crown Princess, that would be impossible.

I kissed Freed on the cheek and told him.

“Honeymoon is the first trip of a married man and woman. In my previous life, the means of transportation were incredibly advanced, so some people even went to foreign countries.”

“Ooh, ordinary people travelled abroad? Lidi, the world you lived in was very open.”

“Indeed. I’ve never travelled abroad though. But Freed, I want to go to various places with you.”

“I’ll be going to foreign countries for diplomacy. I’ll take you with me then.”

“Because you’re my consort.” When he said that with a smile, my mouth loosened.

“Yup. I’m your wife, Freed. We have to go together.”

It’s different from when I was just his fiancĂ©e.

As an official member of the Royal Family, I can participate in diplomacy together with Freed. Of course, I don’t intend on going when I’m unnecessary, but I’m incredibly grateful to be allowed to do it.

When I grinned from happiness, Freed suddenly stopped walking.

“Nh?”

“… Nothing, I just thought that you’re really cute, Lidi. I don’t want to waste time going to the bedroom. I want to embrace you right here and now.”

“Eh… You can’t, okay?”

“I know.”

Despite his face not showing whether he really understood, Freed nodded. We went up the stairs and entered a room at the end of the corridor. There was a large bed there. The room was dimly lit and there were blues roses arranged in a vase.

With the wedding-night atmosphere heightened by the scent of roses, my expectations increased further.

“I can finally embrace you as my wife, Lidi.”

Freed lowered me on the bed and said so in a voice full of emotion.

Still wearing my wedding dress, I spread my arms towards Freed.

“Freed. Come.”

“Lidi.”

Freed took off his mantle and slowly leaned over me.

Seeing the greed in his eyes, my chest naturally throbbed.

Two weeks with no one in the way. While I was wondering what would happen to me, I suddenly realized a certain fact.

―― Shit! I forgot to bring Ms. Delris’s medicine!

My smiling face stiffened in an instant.

The stamina recovery medicine I’d received from Ms. Delris as the wedding gift. I was thinking of secretly sneaking it with me on the wedding day.

However, when the time came, I became locked up with Freed for three days, and right after the wedding, parade, and wedding banquet happened.

I didn’t have time to get the medicine. Or rather, I completely forgot about it!

―― Uwa, what should I do? Enduring two weeks without the stamina recovery machine? No way, right?

Realizing the unbelievable truth, I felt dizzy.

Seeing me shocked by my mistake, Freed took a closer look.

“What is it, Lidi?”

“N-Nothing. You’re imagining things.”

It’s still a secret from Freed that I receive the stamina recovery medicine from Ms. Delris.

If possible, I’d like to avoid revealing it here.

―― Eh? Why is it still a secret? That’s because my husband is the person who’d say we can do it as many times as we like since I can recover! Do you understand!

Even now after the Royal Flower changed, I want to avoid the situation of being embraced any more than usual.

When I laughed to gloss over it, Freed made a puzzled face and nodded.

“Well, if you say it’s nothing, then it’s fine. Haa…   Lidi, just thinking that for the next two weeks I can embrace you anywhere and anytime makes me extremely happy…”

“… I n d e e d.”

While agreeing, I made a heroic decision in my mind.

―― I reap what I sow. It can’t be helped. I’ll show that I can endure sex for the next two weeks! I have the Royal Flower, so I should manage. Please! May I manage!

I resolved myself with a wishful attitude and looked at Freed.

He smiled sweetly and slowly brought his face closer.

“Nn…”

Our lips touched. Everything somehow felt better with the prince in the military uniform up close.

―― Fuwaaaa! After all, Freed is cool! The military uniform is the best!

Freed was so wonderful my heart pounded.

The wedding, parade, banquet. I had desperately tried to maintain my calm during all of them. Now that I finally stopped, my heart was beating as fast as it could.

Cool. So cool I’ll die.

“Ah… Uh…”

I again agonized over how cool my husband was.

The black military uniform with a standup collar suits him the most. Moreover, Freed had a different hairstyle from usual. The hairstyle where his bangs were separated and slightly raised, how should I put it, exuded more sex appeal than usual.

Wow. Wonderful…

I ecstatically looked up at my husband. The contrast between black and gold suited him incredibly. Of course, he took off his princely crown, but wearing it, he was also cool enough that I thought I’d die.

Really, Freed looks cool no matter what, but he’s the coolest in the military uniform. It’s the best.

“Lidi, why are you being absent-minded?”

“F-Freed, you’re too cool… I can’t.”

When I told him my state of mind with a red face, Freed troubledly lowered his eyebrows.

“Even if you say you can’t, this is the start of the two weeks of our honeymoon. Besides, you want to embrace me when I look like this, right?”

Wishes come true.

“~~~!”

I’ll die.

The last words were whispered into my ear, and I thought my head would boil from excitement.

“F-Freed… Um…”

“Hm?”

A seductive voice resounded in my head. With my face still red, I told him.

“T-Today, um… at the beginning… I want to be… ordered.”

“Is that so?”

As Freed blinked his eyes, I nodded.

After all, today Freed is in the wedding mode, which for me is the coolest he’s ever been. I might never see Freed be so cool again. And so, I want to enjoy Freed being so to its full extent.

I like the military uniform festival, and I like Freed’s usual tone.

However, that commanding tone he used at first is special.

How should I put it, it directly speaks to my uterus.

“F-Freed, I really like that tone of yours… That’s why.”

“Fine. You want me to order you?”

“Y-Yup. In the slightly strict voice like you use with your subordinates.”

When I cited a specific example, Freed looked a little taken aback.

Sorry, but it’s to my taste.

“Lidi, if you want it, I don’t mind… I promised, didn’t I?”

“… Yup.”

I don’t think it’s a play for the wedding night, but I and Freed embrace each other almost every day. I don’t want to miss an opportunity for a special play.

I gazed at Freed with a throbbing heart. For a moment Freed closed his eyes and let out a small breath.

When he opened his eyes next, his atmosphere was completely different from usual. It was the tense atmosphere he had when fighting on the chivalric order practice ground.

“Lidi.”

“Yes.”

I reflexively replied.

Even though he only called my name, his lower and sharper than usual tone made me strangely feel that I mustn’t go against him.

This was Freed in the soldier mode.

Experiencing it for the first time in a long while, I couldn’t stop my heart from throbbing.

When I looked at him wondering what he’d order me to do, Freed said.

“Kiss me.”

“… Yes.”

Intoxicated, I excitedly brought my face closer to Freed and kissed him. After our lips lightly touched, Freed looked at me with cold eyes.

“Is that all?”

“Ah! No.”

―― What was that? My chest squeezed.

His gaze was cold, but his unconcealable love showed through the tone of his voice. Understanding the depths of his love, I found this play so exciting that I could go insane.

―― After all, the Military Uniform Festival is the best…

I have no regrets in life. I’m so happy that this is happening on our wedding night. Right now, in my head, mini-mes were carrying a portable shrine, clamoring, “Heave-ho, heave-ho.”

Every one of them was squealing in agony, enjoying the first in a long time Military Uniform Festival.

‘Alright! It’s the Military Uniform Festival! Let’s run wild today!’

‘Ooh!’

Mini-mes were carrying the portable shrine, and I was joyously jumping around on it.

‘Let’s speed up! It’s a feast!’

‘Yaaay!’

The inside of my head was in a turmoil.

While ecstatic, I once again blocked Freed’s lips with my own. I tried to insert my tongue, but he meanly didn’t open his mouth.

“Nh… Nh… Don’t be mean.”

“Be more polite.”

“~~! Please don’t be mean to me.”

Aah jeez, that kind of thing is… the best.

The inside of my stomach ached from being curtly told so.

I was so excited my breathing turned rough. I pleadingly looked at Freed, and he said.

“Then try to make me feel like doing it.”

―― Aaaaah. Freed is cool!

My heart was pounding. I felt on the verge of a nosebleed too.

I placed my hands on Freed’s cheeks and unhurriedly sucked his lower lip.

“Nh… Freed… I love you.”

When I softly said that, his body shook with a start. His pursed lips lost strength. I didn’t miss the opportunity and inserted my tongue. The warm inside of his mouth felt good.

“Nnnh…”

Sure that he wouldn’t take initiative, I searched for Freed’s tongue and actively entangled mine with it. I rubbed our tongues together, giving him the deepest kiss I could.

Saliva was about to overflow, so I loudly slurped. As I tirelessly repeated kisses, his arms wrapped around my back. His body was hot. Even though we were just kissing, he was as hot as when embracing me.

“Nh… Haa…”

“Your eyes are blurry. Does it feel so good?”

“… Yes.”

“Then, what will you do next?”

“Next? Er…”

“Lidi, are you satisfied with this?”

“Ah…! No…!”

I absolutely don’t want to end here.

After thinking so, I pondered a little and told Freed.

“Freed. Um… Please take off my dress. I can’t do it alone.”

I was wearing a wedding dress. I couldn’t take it off by myself, and it was hard to move in it, so I wanted to have it off before doing anything.

When I looked at Freed asking for his help, he meaningfully grinned. How simple I was, for my heart to flutter from seeing the expression of his I don’t usually see.

“Turn around.”

“… Yes.”

I followed his instructions and turned around. Freed put his hands on a hook and button on my back. Freed skillfully undid my dress and the corset underneath it.

“… Nh.”

Air directly touched my skin.

Freed’s hands took off the wedding dress and then my underwear.

Embarrassed, I wondered if in a way this wasn’t the wedding dress play that he’d so desired.

“Turn here.”

“Yes…”

I obeyed Freed’s order in a daze. When I turned my body to him, he easily grabbed my exposed breast.

He still had his gloves on. I usually don’t like when it’s not bare skin touching me, but I was strangely excited now.

“Fuah… Ah… You can’t touch…”

“Lidi, spread your legs.”

“… Ah, yes.”

I obeyed the order I was absolutely sure would come with a red face. I had been given a similar order before, but I’d say I like this time far more. I’d completely fallen in love with Freed, so I recognized that I couldn’t help wanting to obey his orders.

―― After all, I want to obey what Freed says.

I want to be ordered more embarrassing things, and I want to obey them.

Is Freed’s voice magic that attracts me? I even came to think such things.

I raised my knees and spread my legs. The moment I did, thick honey spilled from the inside of my stomach. I was completely intoxicated with the current situation. My labia twitched lewdly.

“Haa…. I’ve spread them. P-Please give me the next order.”

When I couldn’t endure and begged for an order, Freed said.

“Prepare yourself to accept me. Can you?”

“Ah!”

Freed! Freed demanded something highly advanced!

I’d never thought I’d be told something like that. However, I had no choice of refusing.

Despite being at the height of shame, I nodded my head.

“I-I can…!”

If Freed, my beloved, wishes for it, I want to obey anything and everything. Thinking so, I reached my hand for my honey mouth.

The honey mouth was already wet when the ball of my finger touched it.

“Ah…”

When I unconsciously let out a voice, Freed questioned me.

“What is it? Are you wet already? Explain your current condition.”

―― Report.

What kind of advanced play is Freed demanding of me?

Ordered something I’d never do (I think so at least), I opened my eyes wide.

―― F-Freed. That’s a little… Aah, but I want to do as told.

I was on the verge of death as my beloved perfectly satisfied my fetish.

“What is it, Lidi? You can’t explain?”

Even though I tried to make my state obvious, he still demanded an explanation.

But, that’s good.

Freed’s voice sounded somewhat amused. Perhaps he too began enjoying this play. Since Freed is fundamentally a black-hearted S, I thought a command play wasn’t impossible for him, but far from impossible, it fits so well that it makes me want to doubt whether it’s not natural for him.

While rubbing my wet honey mouth front and back, I told Freed.

“U-Um… It’s incredibly wet… It is making squelching sounds. Inside too… nh… is already syrupy…”

Completely excited, I put a finger inside my spread petals. I hadn’t done that much, but if Freed was telling me to do it, I was willing. The inside was hotter and narrower than I’d imagined. The instant I thought that’s where Freed’s thick meat rod enters, my honey path tightened. The strength of my vaginal walls tightening around my finger was surprisingly bigger than I’d expected.

“Ah…”

“Spread it wider. Finger the protrusion slightly above.”

“Nh… Yes… Hyuh…”

It was an absurd order, but having long abandoned reason, I complied with pleasure.

“Ha… Ah… Hinh…”

Even though I was playing with myself, it felt good. Especially when I flicked my clitoris, violent pleasure surged, and my vaginal walls wriggled.

“Fuah… Feels good…”

I was even more excited thinking Freed was watching.

While I was panting and indulging in masturbating, he reached out his hand and pinched my nipple.

“Aaaah…!”

The stimulus was intense.

Both my shoulders shook with a start. After all, being touched by Freed feels completely different.

I was touching my honey mouth, and he was playing with my nipple. Both stimuluses at once were intolerable. I couldn’t help myself from wanting his cock quickly.

“F-Freed… P-Please… Give me…”

My labia quivered. My hips shook from pleasure, yet I couldn’t reach the climax.

Even though I begged Freed in tears, he said mercilessly.

“Come yourself. I’ll give you what you want then.”

“Nnh...!”

The cold words resounded in my stomach.

I like the usual gentle Freed, but the slightly domineering Freed was good too.

I’ve killed two birds with one stone.

Be that as it may, no matter how hard I try, I can’t come. Troubled, I begged Freed in tears.

“No good… I can’t come…”

Even though I could get to a good spot, I couldn’t push myself beyond it. The feelings disappeared after a while. When I appealed to Freed with upturned eyes, he gulped.

“… You can’t come yourself?”

“I can’t come… I cannot come. Freed, I can’t do it without you… Please… Make me come… Aan.”

Even though my abdomen fervently contracted, the accumulated pleasure didn’t burst out.

It was so painful I spilled tears.

It felt good, and yet it was painful. My body was hot. I really wanted to vent this built-up heat.

Seeing me sobbing from what I was experiencing, Freed said.

“Then, put it into more proper words.”

“Eh…”

“If you can say it, I’ll reward you.”

“Ah…”

A voice that allowed no opposition controlled me.

Completely captured by Freed’s gaze and voice that exuded unabashed male lust, I gave up and nodded.

While firmly looking into his eyes staring at me, I spoke.

In any case, let’s invite him with all my power. That’s what I had in mind as I spoke.

“F-Freed, insert your big thing inside me… Please thrust a lot. I want to come thanks to you.”

When I stared at him with teary eyes, Freed’s Adam’s apple moved up and down.

“… Is it enough if I just thrust?”

His voice was hoarse.

His eyes were expecting something. Realizing it, I spoke up to meet his expectations.

Since I’ve already made it so far, let’s go all the way.

It’s the wife’s role to take care of the husband.

“Come inside me… Please make me pregnant. After all, today is the wedding night, right? I want to be filled to the brim with your seed, Freed.”

Surely, he wished for those words. When I said them to him, Freed smiled with resignation.

“―― Pass. Fine. Come with my thing… Get on.”

“Eh…”

“If you do that, you’ll come, right?”

The mean voice accompanied by the sexiness leaking from his expressions sweetly pierced my heart.

My heart beat as fast as it could. It was ringing an alarm bell. Really, I’m weak to Freed making an expression like this.

What about the Military Uniform Festival inside my head? Aah, those guys are right now at the climax of the festival.

Carrying a portable shrine, they shouted, “Now, more! We are not done yet!” with great smiles and enjoyed the festival.

“… Yes. I will get on…”

I couldn’t disobey the prince in a military uniform. The me who’d answer yes to any of his orders excitedly struggled with his belt.

My hands trembled from the pleasure still lingering in my body. Still, I somehow managed to take off his trousers.

“Ah…”

His thing that grew larger than usual appeared.

Freed’s cock. Seeing it firmly stand up, the inside of my stomach squeezed.

I want to quickly insert it.

I want to quickly have Freed’s thick cock penetrate me all the way to the back.

I mounted Freed and took his meat rod in my hand. When I pressed it against my honey mouth, its heat was transmitted.

Feels good.

“Nnh…”

Without thinking about anything, I lowered my hips.

My honey path, used to holding in his thing, easily swallowed his meat rod and ushered it to the very back.

“Haa… Feels good… It feels good…”

Unintentionally, I leaked a voice.

The movement of the cock rubbing my vaginal walls was so pleasant I felt I could come with just that.

“Fua… Aah…”

Somehow, I managed to fit the meat rod to the end. I spilled a relieved breath from the usual sensation of being completely filled.

While I was enjoying the sensation of his cock, Freed said impatiently.

“Move. Come using me.”

“Y… Yes…”

Following Freed’s order, I placed my hands on his shoulders and slowly swung my hips up and down. I immediately felt a tingling pleasure crawling up my spine.

“Aaah…”

It felt so good I shivered. Freed held my waist and said.

“More. Like this, I won’t come no matter how much time passes. Lidi, do you want to be the only one feeling good?”

“Ah… Nh, I’m… sorry.”

I nodded to his words and swung my hips with all my might. The lewd sound of the cock grazing vaginal walls reverberated, violating my ears.

When I inserted it all the way inside and forcefully constricted around it, I felt tremendous pleasure.

“Aah… Aah… Ya… Feels good.”

My body trembled. Freed’s face was in front of me.

Realizing that, I pleaded with him.

“Please. Kiss me… Kiss me, and… thrust inside a lot? Please make me feel even better…”

 “… You are pleading… Lidi, didn’t you want to be ordered?”

Freed looked at me with narrow eyes. While shivering from his look, I said.

“I want to be ordered, but… I also want to feel good.”

Freed smiled ferociously upon hearing my words. He was oozing with masculinity.

Seeing his appearance that I usually don’t get to see, my whole body throbbed.

―― Freed is cool! My husband is wonderful! I want to be ravished!

In reaction to my honest feelings, I tightened around his cock standing tall inside me.

“Nnh… Aanh.”

At that very moment, he strongly pushed up from below.

Sparks scattered in my eyes. I easily came.

“Hyuh!”

My whole body spasmed. The innumerable folds put pressure on his meat rod. But, Freed didn’t stop.

He knew I was coming, and yet he vigorously moved his cock.

His face as he continued ravishing me was dyed with greed, but it only made him look irresistibly cool and sexy.

“Aaah! Ah! Freed! I’ve just come… Aaaaaah!”

My sight was dyed pure white. I was tossed about by intense pleasures that came one after another.

“Hyaa…! Aaaah!”

Freed smiled obscenely.

“So what? Lidi, I’m only responding to your request? Doesn’t it feel good?”

“It feels good, but… No good… It feels too good… No…! I’m coming again… Coming again…!”

A wave of climax surged in again. It was so pleasant my brain felt depleted of oxygen.

Freed’s cock powerfully pushed up into the most sensitive spot inside my vagina. While at it, he crushed my clitoris with his thumb, and I came all too quickly.

“Aaaaaaah!”

“Lidi… More, give me more. Shake your hips…!”

“No… Aah… Aah…”

It felt so good it was strange. While spilling happy tears, I frantically shook my hips in response to him. Each time a new pleasure surged forth, and small climaxes repeated.

“Hyu… Hi… Freed’s… Thick… Big…”

His cock kept getting bigger. My honey path was filled with his meat rod to the point of pain.

“Tell me. It feels good, right?”

“Yup… Yup... Feels good, feels good… It feels great…”

I clung to Freed’s neck. The aiguillette touching my skin felt painful, but even that got transformed into pleasure.

“Aah aah aah…”

“Kh…”

Freed furrowed his attractive eyebrows. His cock expanded to the limit burst out, and I again came. I couldn’t tell anymore how many times I’d come already.

“Aaaaaah…!”

I lost strength from the intense climax. Inside me, I felt Freed ejaculating.

The hot liquid was poured into my innermost part.

“Fua… Nh… Aah…”

While trembling, I accepted it all. After the long ejaculation finished, I leaned on his chest.

“Haa…”

I felt as if I’d ran at full speed.

―― It was amazing.

I could only call it an indescribably intense Military Uniform Festival.

Crap, I could get addicted to it.

Freed’s merciless commanding tone was completely to my liking.

The mini-mes in my brain were completely satisfied.

Alright, withdraw. Prepare for the next Military Uniform Festival! They looked replenished.

Yup. Yeah. I’m also looking forward to the next time.

Next time… what kind of voice should I ask him to use?

I feel like I’ve developed quite a strange fetish, but it’s all my husband’s fault for being so cool.

―― I’m really glad to have married Freed.

“Lidi.”

“Nn…?”

While I was enjoying the aftertaste of the act, Freed called my name in a gentle, soft voice. I raised my face to it.

When I saw his turquoise eyes filled with soft light, I thought, “Ah, it’s the usual Freed.”

“It seems you went through a lot, so are you satisfied?”

“Yup. The first Military Uniform Festival in a long time was the best. Thanks.”

“… Festival, you say.”

As Freed blinked his eyes, I reached my hands to his neck. I undid the standup collar, and undoing a hook, opened his coat.

Freed cooperated in taking off his coat and then threw off his shirt.

“I’m incredibly satisfied, so I’ll go along with whatever you want, Freed… Say, you haven’t had enough, right?”

I know Freed can never be satisfied with one round. Besides, it wasn’t enough at all for me either.

In the first place, today is the wedding night.

When I gazed at Freed now in the nude, he tightly hugged me.

I felt relieved from the bottom of my heart to finally be in his embrace.

The formal wear with its glittering aiguillette and the blue rose made of sapphire is truly the best. I won’t say I don’t want such a gorgeous Freed, but I have an issue with not being able to freely cling to him.

The only drawback of the Military Uniform Festival is that we cannot feel the temperature of each other’s skin.

When I snuggled to Freed’s chest, the cock still buried inside me reacted with a twitch.

“Ah.”

“Nn? You noticed? Lidi, I’m so happy about your invitation that it reacted. I’ve received a precious two weeks of holiday. Lidi, I intend to love you a lot.”

“Nn, I’m happy.”

When I pleadingly closed my eyes, he immediately dropped his lips on mine. His tongue invaded inside my mouth, traced my teeth, and entangled with my tongue.

“Ha… Nn…”

The deep, sweet kiss melted my thoughts.

“Freed, Freed… I love you.”

 “I love you too… I won’t let you go even if I die. Lidi, you’re the only one who I feel this way towards. So let’s stay together forever?”

“Yup… Freed, you’re the only one for me…”

I love him, so I’m happy about his extreme attachment.

I wish we’d really be together forever. When I thought so, Freed said.

“I don’t have any siblings, so I’m actually longing for this a little. Say Lidi, how many children do you want? I want to have as many as we can.”

I seriously answered his question.

“I also want as many as we can. Freed, I’m sure your children will be cute.”

Since it’s what my beloved wants. When I nodded with that feeling, Freed smiled happily.

“Then Lidi, I must do my best at impregnating you, don’t I?”

“Yup.”

“From today, I’ll ejaculate inside every day. My bloodline is really inconvenient, so… I have to do my best.”

“Y… Yup.”

I was slightly slow to reply.

After all, think about it. We do it every day at present, so what’s with trying harder?

I started to honestly doubt him, but Freed was serious.

“Apart from doing it every night… we can do it in the morning if there’s time… and if there’s a little time during the lunch break… then there’s also time between work finishing and dinner…”

“Wait wait wait! I think that’s an overkill!”

“Eh?”

“Don’t eh me!”

I unconsciously stopped moving.

But really, what the hell is Freed thinking?

“What is that indulgent life! Doing it at night is plenty enough!”

I’m loved every night until morning. I feel more than enough affection from him, so I don’t need any more.

I had such thoughts, but Freed seemed to disagree.

“... It’s not enough.”

“Eeh?”

“It’s not enough in the slightest.”

“...”

“After all, Lidi, you’re my only, beloved wife, right? I think it's the wife's duty to take on her husband’s desire.”

“... Mu, muu.”

I couldn’t go against him saying that.

I’ll take on everything about Freed. I’ve decided so.

While I was worrying over how to respond, Freed smiled sweetly.

“Just kidding. Lidi, there’s no way I’d do anything you disliked, is there? Rest assured, I’ll properly obtain your consent.”

“Y… Yup.”

As I answered, I wondered.

―― I fundamentally can’t refuse Freed’s temptation, can I? Which means, we’ll do it as much as he said after all? Seriously?

What should I say…

Freed’s matchlessness is truly terrifying.

And what scares me is that I’m confident he can easily do it so much.

But I don’t think it’s bad that all of his desire is directed at me.

… And because I think so, I’ll end up going along with whatever he wants!

The sad thing is that I understand that but can’t do anything.

After all, I love him. Besides, Freed is good at sex!

I have no reason to refuse.

Just when I thought that it’s a completely lost battle, Freed looked hard at me and said.

“Hey, Lidi. How about we continue for now?”

“Fine. It’s the wedding night after all.”

Upon hearing my answer, Freed began to slowly move his hips. The pleasure that had settled down returned.

He took off his gloves that he’d still had on, and threw them to the bedside. With me still in his embrace, we fell on the bed.

“Nn…”

The linens hit my back. Freed lifted my leg and began banging my hips.

His powerfully striking manhood filled my honey hole that throbbed with joy. The moment his cock went out and in, I tightened around it.

“Nnh… Aah… Aah.”

“Lidi, my consort, I love you”

“Nn… Me too…”

I was touched by the gentleness of his movement, completely different from the Military Uniform Festival a moment ago.

My heart felt satisfied being loved in a truly wedding-night manner.

“Freed… Nh.”

“Lidi, move your hips too. Let’s both feel good, okay?”

“Yup… Ah… Aah.”

His cock bore into my deepest place. After that, Freed and I spent a long time embracing each other.

◇◇◇


Editor: Valkyrie

< She and the Wedding 3 | Next >

 

Comments