Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! Commemoriation Story 2

She and the Long Ride 2

“Phew…. Don’t surprise me so much”
“… S, sorry”
Freed pulled me from the lake by my hand.
I might have fallen into it, but thanks to Freed’s immediate help it didn’t turn out serious. Even if it’s warm, the season is still winter.
Because the water was plenty cold and I don’t know how to swim in clothes, I was truly saved.
“Thank you”
I thanked Freed who’s just as soaking wet as me.
I tried wringing the hem of my dress, but it was pretty much meaningless.
When I peeked at Freed, with his bangs swept up he only shook his head dejectedly, then with the same movements as always held me up in his arms.
“It’d be bad if you caught a cold. Let’s dry up before your body grows cold”
When Freed said those few words, I felt my body lightly float in a breeze.
My dress and hair, that were so wet they became heavy, in an instant completely dried up as if nothing had happened.
“Uwa, amazing…”
Really, magic is useful.
While I was honestly surprised, still holding me up Freed moved under a shade of a tree.
Thin light shone through the gap between tress. It was pleasantly warm. It’s just the right place to rest.
Freed, who dried his clothes at the same time, sat down on a thick tree root that stuck out.
Inevitably, when he did so, I was held on top of his lap.
“Err, I wonder if you could let me go”
I tried pleading just in case, but I was rejected with a smile.
“Nope. Even though I’ve specially dried you up, your dress would get dirty if you sat directly on a spot like this”
“E… rr, yup, well…”
As Freed says, I’m hesitant to sit with my dress directly on it.
I
just had thought it wouldn’t matter after getting it so drenched.
But, it may not be a problem that could be solved by placing a handkerchief. I racked my brain about it, but nothing came up… It’s my loss.
When I obediently settled down on his lap, Freed tightly hugged me.
Burying his face in my neck, he breathed in relief.
“I’m glad it ended without incident…”
“Freed”
The strength of his embrace increased.
“You really worried me. Is your foot that slipped alright? Is there any pain?”
“Ah, no. I’m fine. I seem to have only slipped”
In fact, it doesn’t hurt anywhere.
I didn’t sprain it, neither have I grazed it. I only slipped and fell down, that’s all.
“Then it’s fine… Really, each time something happens to Lidi I think my heart will stop”
“Au, sorry. I’ll be careful”
There was a part of me that wanted to say I wouldn’t have slipped there if I wasn’t kissed, but with effort I held back.
No matter how you look at it, it was my fault for being careless. With that in mind, I think it’s a little wrong to blame Freed, who helped me.
In the first place, hadn’t Freed said to be careful at the start.
“The wind feels good”
Stopping chatting for a while, I closed my eyes.
It’s not only the sunlight, the gentle wind brushes my cheek once in a while. For just a little while I wanted to forget everything and engross myself in nature.
Perhaps because he understood that, Freed didn’t say anything and went along with it in silence.
I felt my fatigue cured by relaxing like this for the first time in a while.
“Haa… Shall we head back soon?”
When I reached the point when I was satisfied, I stood up and called out to Freed.
Freed also had left work behind. I thought we shouldn’t spend too long here.
But, Freed shook his head in rejection.
“No, let’s stay a little longer? There’s still time”
“But… Huh, Freed?”
Having also stood up, Freed pulled my arm.
With my balance lost, I easily fit inside Freed’s arms.
Without a pause, my body was pressed against the tree trunk.
Caught in the prison of his arms in the twinkling of an eye, I stiffened from surprise.
Eh, what? What’s this development.
“Nn? What’s the matter?”
He understands my surprise, and yet he says that.
“No, what’s the matter you ask… What’s this?”
“What’s this you ask… You understand, right? Let’s rest a little longer?”
“Hey…”
Freed placed both hands on the trunk imprisoning me, and while saying that naturally brought his face near.
What rest! I wanted to shout What sort of rest is that, but as our lips overlapped, I couldn’t get the words out.
“Nnh… Hey, we can’t”
Even when I tried complaining when our lips parted, Freed didn’t stop.
When his hands began dubious movements, just like that I pinched him, but he only smiled happily.
“I can’t?”
“You can’t, or rather, how can you think it’s okay in this situation? We’re outside”
I tried scowling at him to show my refusal, but Freed didn’t seem to mind at all.
Then he said something unbelievably shameless.
“Then… Can’t I get a reward for helping you earlier?”
“Ha? A, reward?”
“Yup. A reward for helping Lidi for me who’s tired from work. I want to be refreshed”
Wait a minute!
Reward. I stiffened at that word.
Certainly, Freed helped me. Falling into the lake was just paying for my own mistake too.
However, using that a pretext to beg for an outdoors play, who the hell would come up with that.
I resisted with all my might.
“No no no, you can’t in this place”
“But, there’s nobody here?”
“That’s not the problem! If you want to do it, let’s return to the castle and do it in the bedroom…”
“But I want Lidi now”
“…!”
Clearly told that, I was at a loss for words.
Freed’s manner of speaking is always straightforward.
When he wants it, he says it clearly.
I’m weak to him when he’s like that so I always end up listening, but whatever the circumstances may be, no thanks for public sex.
“But, but, as expected, outside is…”
Somehow I persisted.
I want him to think carefully.
We’re outside.
Why does he have to be so insistent on expressly doing it under the blue sky.
Normally even if I say I can’t, he’s persistent every single night.
Even yesterday. Until the day changed, I’d been attacked many times.
Really, why did Freed bring up such a crazy thing.
Unlike me, he should be well familiar with the etiquette of men and women.
“Hey, Lidi…”
“You can’t… I said you can’t, in the first place the season is…”
“Certainly, it’s winter, but the weather is enough to get sweaty?”
“Ugh…”
Freed drew near pleadingly.
“Hey, it’s okay, right? … I want to do it”
Freed’s blue eyes looked at me. When I reflexively tried to escape, I realized I was already pressed against the tree trunk. It’s hopeless already.
As my gaze wandered about at a loss of what action should I take, Freed stared at me with eyes overflowing with passion.
With that directed at me, I couldn’t escape anymore.
“Hey, you’re a good girl so be obedient”
With those words, Freed’s hand slipped inside my dress.
I’d already recognized my loss and mostly given up, but still just in case I didn’t forget to emphasize.
“O, only once, you hear? I won’t do any more”
“I do understand that. There’s no time either…”
“Then don’t suggest doing it in such a place. If somebody comes…”
My protest made in a trembling voice was easily overturned.
“I raised a barrier. There’s nobody as far as the eye can see, if somebody approaches I will know”
“When did you…”
I was amazed at the overly thorough preparations.
Just since when did Freed aim for this.
“Nobody will come. In the first place, there’s no way I’d show Lidi’s cute appearance to anyone. I think you can trust me on that?”
“Y, yup…”
Certainly, Freed who’s the lump of the desire to monopolize me wouldn’t commit such a blunder.
Having realized that, I finally relaxed my body a little.
Freed didn’t miss it.
While his mouth slackened in delight, he approached me again.
“Nh”
Again our lips overlapped. Our tongues entwined.
There’s no point in further dialogue.
I know first-hand that when he becomes like this Freed is unstoppable.
Still, I would have never expected doing it in such a place. Just by being conscious of doing it outside I’m embarrassed and my face feels terribly hot.
And, that spread to the rest of the body in no time. Freed, who separated his lips, made an awfully happy face.
“Lidi’s aroused too, huh. You’re soaking wet already”
“No, that’s… wrong”
Before I noticed, Freed inserted his finger past my underwear. After confirming I’m wet, he felt around inside with no hesitation.
Rubbing my weak spots with experienced movements, he drew out pleasure.
“Really? Even though it’s so syrupy”
“a… Haa… Nh”
“You can tell, right? Even though I haven’t done anything, Lidi’s inside became awfully soft”
“A… Nh”
Strength left my body and I was about to slide down, so I reflexively came to hug Freed.
When I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my face in his neck, I heard Freed slip out a giggle.
Somewhat vexed, I sucked it with all my power.
… As a result, he made an even more delighted face.
With my arms still wrapped around his neck we exchanged a kiss. We rubbed our tongues, and when he poured saliva inside, I swallowed it. During it, his movement didn’t stop.
Even though we were still standing, he skillfully rubbed my weak points.
The fingers, that increased to 3 before I knew it, stimulated my honey route awakening me to the sensation I’d learned by heart.
My breathing is getting rougher and rougher.
I want Freed to hurry up and bury his thing in.
While I got impatient over it, despite letting out a hot sigh, he uttered. I felt a sensation of him pulling out.
“I really want to cherish you more slowly, but because Lidi is bashful I’ll insert already. It should be fine with how wet you’ve gotten”
“Nh…”
Wanting to be released from this shame play as soon as possible, I nodded over and over.
It’s embarrassing and nonsensical, with my head being a mess I wanted him to hurry up and penetrate.
Freed slipped my underwear down and turned my body over.
I heard the sound of him removing his belt.
“Put your hands on the trunk”
“Eh…”
“It’d be troublesome if the dress got dirty, right? Quickly”
“Ah… ye, s”
When I nervously followed the instruction, Freed rolled up my dress. With my buttocks exposed to the open air, I felt like crying again.
“Freed… No… no way, this is embarrassing”

< Previous | Next >

Comments

  1. Err, lol guys, you aren't alone, there's the horse!! xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment