Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! Commemoriation Story 3

She and the Long Ride 3

Just because I shook my head, naturally Freed didn’t stop.
Holding my waist, he pushed his hot thing against my honey mouth. As he inserted it a little into the entrance, my body shivered with a start.
“Lidi, stick out your butt a little more… Kh”
“Aah!?”
While we were still standing, Freed noticeably pushed his feverish stake in.
Noticing I’m in the so-called standing doggy style position, I had my breath taken away by shame.
“Hyah, hyuh, no… This is embarrassing”
“Sorry, endure a little longer. Ah, you’re very tight. Lidi too feels good, right?”
“… Ah, don’t move… Aah”
Without any restraint Freed began moving his hips.
I want to escape the reality that we’re connected while standing surrounded by trees while the sun is still high.
Freed skillfully loosened the corset with one hand and from behind caught my breast that spilled out.
Having the tip of my breast pinched, I strongly tightened around Freed by reflex.
“Noo! Don’t pinch it”
“You’re cute, Lidi. Nobody’s listening, so don’t hold back. Let me hear your voice more?”
Without the time to protest about the embarrassing appearance he caused, with my buttocks and breasts exposed despite wearing clothes, I was strongly poked deep inside by Freed.
As to not slip down from the fierce movements, I frantically gripped the trunk.
“Ah, ah, ah”
My voice gradually became sweeter. No matter what, it feels good to be embraced by him, while it’s the truth that it’s embarrassing, the sensation that I want it welled up.
While crumpling my breast, he kneaded its tip many times at skillful timing.
As he thrust in at the same time, I could do nothing but to cry out despite being outside.
“Nh… It’s tight… Does it feel good?”
“Yup… yup…. Aaah. There”
His hand separated from my breast and now rubbed the flower bud slightly above the insertion place.
Double stimulation became too much to endure and tears spilled over from my eyes and fell in large drops.
The sound of Freed piercing inside resounded in the surroundings.
To match it, I endlessly raised a flirtatious voice.
I already had no leeway to have thoughts like we’re is outside.
I simply drowned in the pleasant stimulation he gave me.
“Hyah, ah, aah”
“Fufu… Looks like you feel good. Me too…! It’s amazing”
When my flower bud was strongly pinched, the feeling of climax crept up.
My spine shivered. Seeing my reaction, Freed further hastened the movement of his hips.
“Lidi, you’ll be coming soon. Let’s come together?”
“Nh! Nnh…. Aaaah”
In no condition to respond, I only nodded my head.
The inside of my head turned white and cloudy. I can’t think of anything.
I only wanted to quickly do something about this severe condition.
“Free… d. Hurry up!”
“Yeah, I know…!”
“Aaah…”
In that instant, his thing that had swelled to the limit burst out.
Feeling the splash that I know well for satisfying my body, I reached the climax at the same time.
“aAH!”
“Kuh…”
When I involuntarily tightened from the sensation of being filled, he painfully groaned behind me.
After a moment passed, he composed himself, and pulled out in one go.
Released from his thing that had been buried inside, I lost strength and was about to collapse.
Seeming to have predicted that, Freed pulled me towards himself at the right timing. With a sparkling smile he laughed.
“Thank you. It turned out to be a good refreshment”
“Idiooot… I was embarrassed”
“Yup. But, you were very cute?”
“Even though I said no; I absolute won’t do such a thing again”
“Don’t sulk. I love you, Lidi”
While I pouted in discontent, he dropped lots of kisses to soothe me.
Damn it, I won’t be deceived by such things.
As if worried about time, Freed looked up at the sky.
It’s getting a little darker.
“I’m reluctant to part, but shall we go back soon. As one would expect, it’s late”
“… Whose fault is it”
I glared at Freed.
There’s no point in dwelling on it, but I really want to go back quickly.
While grumbling I tidied up my garments.
I once again had my body cleaned with Freed’s magic, and we went back to Ventisca who was waiting in the grove of trees. In a rush we headed to the castle.
… I don’t know about falling into the lake or being challenged to public sex, but still, I found the date itself enjoyable.
◇◇◇
I didn’t think we had taken it slow so much, but when we came back the time couldn’t be called evening in the slightest.
Waiting at the castle gate was Brother with a furious look.
The imposing stance was frightfully similar to Father.
While I thought that they indeed are a parent and child,
Brother’s eyebrows twitched seeing Freed holding me on the horse.
“… Freed, you sure have guts to force everything on me. Do you really understand how much I suffered thanks to you guys pointlessly flirting!?”
Boiling with rage, Brother shouted.
Freed laughed unconcerned.
“I thought I’d like to see you too work frantically once in a while. Do you understand my hardships a little now?”
“Don’t screw with me. What have you been doing until now. I also have all sorts of work! How dare you add more! Lidi, you too. Why didn’t you stop Freed!”
“…”
I covered my ears with my hands.
Even if I’m told that, I strived to return quickly.
It’s Freed who stopped me for the unthinkable thing.
“Oi, say something, Lidi!”
Brother pestered me impatiently.
While Freed was helping me off the horse, I reluctantly spoke.
“… I properly told him to return. It’s Freed who had us stay a bit longer”
“Ha?”
Hearing my words, Brother tilted his head.
Freed kissed my cheek.
“Thanks to it I recovered my energy”
“… Idiooot, idiooot”
“Even if you say that, you were simply cute, Lidi?”
“Freed, aren’t you at fault”
“Oi… You couldn’t possibly have…”
Sensing something from my and Freed’s conversation, Brother’s complexion rapidly changed.
He looked at us with his shoulders trembling.
“You, you couldn’t possibly have, outside…”
Not wanting it put into words, I fiercely glared at Brother.
“Stop! If you say any more, I’ll expose Older Brother’s prized collection for all to see”
“! Oi, collection… No way”
At my threatening words, Brother turned ghostly pale in another meaning.
It seems he properly understood what I hinted at.
Fufun, I laughed scornfully.
“Thought I didn’t know? Older Brother’s drawer, under false bottom of…”
“Don’t! Why do you know that!”
“Who knows”
Playing innocent, I averted my eyes from Brother.
Freed left Ventisca’s reins to Moore and came here.
“Alex’s collection? Hmph, sounds interesting”
“You! Mind your own business! You must have one or two yourself!?”
“I don’t have any. Right, Lidi?”
I shook off Freed’s hand as he tried to embrace my shoulder while saying that.
That’s right. I’m also mad at Freed.
Although it’s good we weren’t seen by anybody, we did it in such a place.
Even though I said that I don’t want to.
Of course I won’t deny it felt good, but this is a different matter.
Public sex isn’t good. I firmly appealed to never do it again.
“Don’t touch me”
“Lidi?”
Freed showed astonishment at the clear rejection.
“In the first place, it’s Freed’s fault I was gotten mad at like this. I’d said we should go back soon and yet… What’s more it seems you haven’t reflected about that matter at all, I’ll be going back to the ducal residence today!”
“Lidi!”
Freed turned pale from my words.
But, I don’t feel like pulling back.
“Freed, reflect properly. Then I’ll come back. Older Brother, I’m borrowing your carriage”
When I declared that Brother looked at me with a surprised face.
“Oi! Are you telling me to walk home!”
“You’ve got work left, don’t you. You can just peacefully stay together all night on overtime. Ah, rest assured, I’ll report Older Brother’s collection to Mother!”
“… Kh! You demon!”
When I drove my elbow into him, Brother splendidly teared up.
Freed said to me with a panicked appearance.
“Lidi. Don’t go. I hate when Lidi isn’t with me”
“I don’t care. This is Freed’s just deserts. Hmph”
“Lidi!”
I ignored Freed’s sad voice.
In the first place, Freed is always overdoing it with doing as he pleases.
He’s got bad nature to take advantage of the knowledge that I am unable to resist.
He should reflect once in a while.
Surely with a reason like it wasn’t enough he intended to embrace me tonight too.
Then, I’ll at least make him wait for today.
Looking at the two of them, with a sweet smile I said.
“See you, both of you. Do your best at work”
Even if I say so myself, I think it was an excellent smile.
Leaving both of them dumbfounded, I went towards the ducal house carriage.
Of course, to go home.
To reach the carriage before Freed catches up to me, I quickened my pace slightly.
Be that as it may, I don’t think Freed can endure that much, and there’s an aspect of me that can’t refuse, so for the time being I’m thinking of going back to him tomorrow morning.
Brother’s collection too… I don’t feel like telling Mother. For now.
An adult man who’s 23 having his erotic collection seen by his mother, as expected I’d feel sorry for him.
“It’s a rare chance, so let’s sleep well today”
It’s a good opportunity to get rid of lack of sleep.
I found the familiar carriage and instructed to head to the mansion.
When asked about Brother, I generously reported that he’ll be staying overnight.
I sat on the seat and stretched my arms. It sure was a sudden development.
“Well, things like this are necessary once in a while”
Otherwise, he’d keep being cocky.
Because he’s a partner I’ll marry, I don’t think it’s good to readily obey him.
Keep the relationship equal. Freed should suffer once in a while.
“Fufuun”
I was in a great mood when I returned to the ducal residence, but apparently I took the man called Freed too lightly.
When I returned to the castle the next morning, wondering if he’s a little remorseful, Freed naturally was lying in wait.
“Welcome back. I’m glad you came back. I was just thinking of going to pick you up”
“…. He, hee”
Freed’s eyes aren’t smiling at all.
Even though he
’d stayed up all night, for some reason I was immediately brought into his bedroom without being able to argue with him. There started an infinite hell that I’d expected in a certain sense.
“F… Freed, it’s about time you forgive me…”
“You left me behind. You understood this would happen, didn’t you”
“T, that’s right, work! What about work!?”
“It’s finished. I have a day off today”
“No, no way…!”
“I’ll cherish you enough for yesterday’s part too”
“Hi… hii”
… Even if I cried, or apologized, or implored, he wouldn’t forgive me.
Even though he was supposed to reflect, why did it turn out like this.
“No more!”
When I try to escape, I’m pulled back by a strong force.
The extended hand that was larger than mine caught me to not let me go.
“Nope, it’s not enough yet”
“Impossible! Anymore is impossible!”
… I went through a really, really bad time.
I meant to retaliate a little, but it was repaid more than twofold.
“Then, I’m going”
“Have… a good day…”
The next morning, exactly opposite to Freed, who left full of spirit in defiance of the lack of sleep, I couldn’t move an inch. My hips completely gave in.
… After all I mustn’t anger Freed.
Having that lesson driven into me for the nth time, I once again collapsed onto the bed.

Author’s Note
Thank you very much.
With one more chapter, from Alex’s point of view, the commemoration story will end.
After that is the long awaited new development in the main story.
Yesterday, on September 15th was Lidi’s birthday [TN: talking about the chapter release date], in the activity report I put in a mini story of their conversation. If you like, please enjoy it.
“Happy birthday, Lidi”
“Thank you”
“Don’t you want anything?”
“Eh… I don’t need anything more. Ah, but I’d like to sleep well today… or something”
“Eh?”
“No, I couldn’t quite get sleep yesterday, could I? At least today I want to sleep at ease”
“…”
“F… Freed?”
“Lidi doesn’t want to be embraced by me?”
“N, no,
it’s different. How did you reach that conclusion?”
“Because, what Lidi’s saying in other words means, I don’t want to embraced today”
“Eh…. Well, at least for today…”
“See, it’s just as I said. I love Lidi so much, and yet it’s different from Lidi”
“N, no such thing”
“Really?”
(Nod nod)
“Then, show me the proof”
“P… proof?”
“If you’re saying you don’t hate being embraced by me, let me embrace you. Let me hear Lidi’s cute voice”
“Eh… eh…”
“No good…? After all you don’t want to be embraced by me” (falsely dispirited Freed)
“W, wrong” (easy Lidi)
“Then, it’s fine?”
“Eh, ah, uh… yup”
“I’m happy, I love you Lidi” (thud)
sound of being pushed down
“Eh, eh, eh. Eeeeeh!? After all it turned out like this!? In the talk to celebrate my birthday!?”

Comments

  1. Such a beast hahaha. Even tho he was sad, he quickly recovered huh xD

    Thxx for the chapterr(^◇^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually thinking about it now, I'm surprised there hasn't been an evente where she faints because of these ever-increasing activities she's getting pushed upon (aside from taking the medicine of course).

    Be strong Lidi!! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually she did faint the first time they did it and there was also another time (I think the time right after she realized her feelings for him) (*´꒳`*)

      Delete
  3. Me here just searching for the chap where she had dominance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment