Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 392

She and the Irvine Kingdom 10

“Why?”
Freed pouted his lips in dissatisfaction. Looking at him, I thought it was a little cute.
While desperately forcing back Freed as he tried to kiss me again, I said.
“This isn’t Wilhelm. This is Irvine.”
“Yup, I know.”
I wish he wouldn’t act like I was the strange one. Freed, who was tilting his head, seemed to really not understand why I said that it was no good.
“L-Let’s stop at least when we’re in another country? Didn’t Mother-in-law say that too? Okay? It’s just ten days, I’ll associate with you as soon as we return.”
“Eeh? It’s not like anybody is looking though? Besides, we’re a married couple, no? Moreover, we’re newlyweds. I don’t think anybody expects a newly-married couple to sleep in the same bed and do nothing.”
“That might be so, but…!”
It felt strangely embarrassing to be embraced in a place different than usual. Besides, this wasn’t Freed’s room. There was no special barrier put up. There was no soundproofing, so if I let out my voice, it would leak outside.
It’s impossible for me to be embraced by Freed without letting out my voice, so if possible, I wanted him to endure until we were in Wilhelm.
“P-Please. I don’t want anybody but you to hear my voice, Freed. That’s why――”
“Cute.”
“Nnh…!”
My request was easily ignored. My resistance was also futile, and I was kissed again.
His hands began to lewdly crawl over my body. When a hand slipped inside my night wear, I unconsciously raised a voice.
“Ah…”
“Lidi, you’re saying that you refuse because you don’t want your voice to be heard by anyone but me, right? It’s okay. I’ll use the soundproofing magical art, so don’t worry.”
“B-But…”
“What is it? Is it because the place is different from usual? You’re strangely bashful. It’s incredibly fascinating.”
“…”
These words convinced me that I couldn’t refuse.
After all, Freed looked like he was having so much fun. I know from experience that if I don’t immediately give up in such a situation, I’ll have a hard time later.
“… Uu. Got it. But, absolutely don’t let my voice escape.”
“I know.”
When I said that with resignation, I immediately received an answer. Convinced by that, I wrapped my arms around Freed’s neck and closed my eyes. I felt a warm sensation on my lips. A tongue slipped inside my mouth.
“Nh…”
Freed’s tongue fiddled with the interior of my mouth. When my palate was rubbed, a mysterious ticklish and pleasant sensation arose. We entangled our tongues and slurped each other’s saliva. The kiss was so pleasant that my head went strange.
“Fuu… Nh…”
Freed’s hand nimbly stripped off my night clothes. While kissing me, he threw off his bathrobe. He took off his underwear, and we both became stark naked.
Because I love when our bodies touch, I clung to him without hesitation.
“… Freed, I love you.”
“Lidi, I love you.”
I felt his smooth body. Freed’s body was hot, conveying his excitement.
While spellbound, I spilled a hot breath. I hadn’t been inclined to do it at first, but once we started, the contact with my beloved was so pleasant that I started wanting more.
“Hey, Freed. Touch me.
When I pleaded, Freed’s eyes lit up with passion. His hand touched the bulge on my chest. The soft touch made me impatient.
“No, more.”
I don’t want to be touched halfway, I want to be touched in places that directly stimulate my senses.
When I looked up at Freed with such a feeling, he said in a voice that felt like it would melt my ears.
“Didn’t you say that you disliked it out of shame?”
“Since there’s proper soundproofing, I won’t say that.”
It’s unthinkable that I’d dislike being embraced by Freed. When I conveyed that, he smiled happily.
“I know. You love me, Lidi.”
With these words, Freed’s hand crept on my thigh. As his fingers touched there, a thrilling pleasure welled up. I spontaneously spilled a hot breath.
“Ah…”
His other hand grasped my breast.
Perhaps as the result of Freed’s massaging me for the past six months, before I knew it my breast size had increased.
I noticed it recently, but in terms of my previous life, I went up two cup sizes, I guess.
Thanks to that, I no longer mind my breast size much, but I was embarrassed when the court ladies noticed and pointed it out.
“It’s the power of His Highness’s affection.”
When they said such things delightfully, I just wanted to hide from shame.
“Nh…”
The breast Freed’s fingers fiddled with changed shape. The scene of his fingers sinking into the swollen breast was indescribably lewd. As the pointed peak of my breast was gently stroked, I made a voice.
“Anh… Hyah.”
While watching my reaction, Freed stimulated the tip of my breast. Strongly feeling even slight movements, I made an indecent voice.
“Nh, nnh…”
“Feels good?”
“Yup… Feels good… Hyah.”
With my nipple fingered with perfect strength, the inside of my stomach throbbed. My honey mouth wasn’t touched, and yet love juices seeped out.
Freed took the tip of my breast that hardened from the gentle stimulation inside his mouth.
“Ah… Nnh.”
His hot tongue licked my nipple. His tongue rolling it up and down, left and right felt good. When he play-bit once in a while, my honey path greedily contracted.
“Fuah… Aaah… Freed…”
As the tip of my chest was strongly sucked, a chill ran down my spine. My honey mouth felt helplessly miserable. I wanted him to quickly touch it.
And yet, his other hand only caressed my thigh and didn’t approach the place where I wanted to be touched at all. I felt unbearably unsatisfied.
“Jeez, quickly… not only my chest… anh… touch down there too…”
“Hm? Doesn’t it feel good?”
“It feels good, so I want you to touch there…”
My body used to holding his meat rod inside nagged that it wanted it quickly. I wanted Freed’s thick, hard meat rod to fill the painfully throbbing place. My body knew that otherwise, this aching wouldn’t stop.
That’s why I appealed to him to hurry.
“Freed… Please. Touch me there. I don’t want you to ignore it.”
When I appealed in a tearful voice, Freed smiled wryly.
“… You’re astoundingly cute when pleading, Lidi… Fine, I’ll touch there.”
“Nnh…”
To my relief, his hand finally moved up from the thigh
Freed’s finger touched my honey mouth. I strongly felt the anticipated sensation.
“Ah…”
“Fufu… You’re wet already. Maybe you’re excited because it’s not the usual room?”
His finger traced my petals. Knowing I was wet, I became a little embarrassed.
“Nnh…”
Freed’s finger slipped inside the folds. Having my shallow place lightly stirred, a thin, high voice escaped me. The body familiar with his touch immediately reacted, desiring strong stimulus.
“Freed… Please…”
Don’t tease me.
When I looked at my husband with a tearful face, he made a greedy expression.
―― Ah.
My eyes widened.
I knew this face.
It was Freed’s face when he wants to insert quickly.
It seemed Freed noticed that I noticed. His expression slackened, and he told me.
“Did you understand? It’s not like I was really teasing you. I also want us to become one quickly.”
“Nh, then, I wish you’d hurry up…”
“Lidi, after you’re ready. Then I can embrace you without holding back.”
“Aah…”
The finger fiddling with the shallow place entered inside. It accurately rubbed my weak spot.
Pleasure came and went, and my breathing naturally became rough.
“Haa… Aah… Aah.”
My body sprang up. I understood my honey overflowed. While watching my reactions, Freed continued moving his finger. As he repeatedly stimulated the same place, the inside of my stomach painfully tightened.
“An… Aa… Nnn…”
The trembling of my body in reaction to the stimulus wouldn’t stop.
While rubbing inside, Freed touched the clitoris right above the honey mouth. It was the first so strong stimulus today, so I let out a loud voice.
“AAAH!”
The honey mouth tightened. Freed mercilessly flicked my clitoris with his nail. Having my sensitive place assaulted, my sight flickered.
“Ha… Aa… Aaah!”
The feeling of a much too intense climax attacked me. The fingers spreading the inside of my vagina increased to three before I knew it. The soft and spread honey mouth accepted Freed’s fingers, and an indecent sound of water could be heard.
“Ah… Ah… Coming…!”
The pleasure accumulated to the limit and burst. I surrendered myself to the unique sensation of the inside of my head going blank, and my body lost strength. While I was languid, Freed raised my leg.

< Previous | Next >

Comments