Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 393

She and the Irvine Kingdom 11

“I’ve kept you waiting. Lidi, I’ll give you what you desire now.”
“Nnh!”
I felt his hot thing press against my wet place, and the next moment the meat rod pushed its way through the narrow path and slipped towards the back.
I had trouble breathing feeling completely filled.
Despite my vaginal canal being quite relaxed from coming once, his size was so big it was painful.
“… Ah!”
“Haa… I’ve entered all the way in.”
“Ah… Freed… It’s big…”
And hard.
While I was trembling from the sensation of the hot rod piercing me, Freed said while spilling hot breaths.
“That’s why I said that I had to properly relax you. Lidi, I’m also excited to embrace you in an environment different from usual. Such a thing is good once in a while, isn’t it?”
“Nh… Ah, idiot…”
The meat rod inside me quivered. Although I was surprised at first, the vaginal canal immediately adapted itself to his towering thing. It must’ve been thanks to Freed’s conscientious foreplay. The usual pleasure slowly began welling up.
Freed slightly pulled back his hips and lightly nailed me. That movement gave me an extraordinary pleasure.
“AAH!”
“Lidi, your inside is hotter than usual too. It’s so wet it feels like it’ll melt.”
“Nh, ah, aah…!”
I felt good whenever he moved even a little. While observing my state, Freed hastened the movement of his hips little by little. I was held under the knee and rocked. His meat rod rubbing against my vaginal walls felt pleasant, and I unconsciously grasped the linens. The hand grasping them was covered by Freed’s large hand.
“You can’t. If you have to hold onto something, hold onto me.”
“Nh…”
Because Freed brought down his upper half, I clung to him with no hesitation. His body temperature felt good.
“Freed… Freed…”
“Lidi, cute. I love you.”
“Me too… I love you.”
I felt like all my nerves concentrated on the sensation of the meat rod going in and out. Freed further lowered his upper half and kissed me. While we were exchanging a deep kiss, I kept coming lightly from the tremendous pleasure of having the back of my vagina prodded.
“Nnh… Nnh…”
Freed gazed at me with loving eyes as I accepted the meat rod while trembling. The movement of his meat rod further hastened, and I just focused on trying to cling to Freed.
“Lidi… I’m coming.”

“Nh…”
When I nodded, Freed strongly pressed his glans to the back of my vagina. Hot spray poured into the inside of my stomach. My body caught all the semen I received from Freed.
At the same time, I reached a deep climax.
“Aah…!”
My body came in reaction to his hot seed. My body bent, and the vaginal walls tightly constricted around Freed’s meat rod. The obscene movements of the folds trying to squeeze him to the last drop perfectly demonstrated my feelings.
“Ha… Aa…”
The climax was so strong that my head went dizzy. Again, strength left my whole body. As I limply sank into the linens, Freed stroked my head. With a familiar motion, he pulled out the meat rod.
As his semen scattered in front of my eyes, I became embarrassed, despite understanding that it’s the usual scene.
And, seeing his meat rod still ready to connect with me, I got an unpleasant premonition.
―― No way, we’re in another country, he wouldn’t do it twice, right?
Well, knowing Freed, it couldn’t be helped that I’d be embraced. However, I thought that even Freed wouldn’t have the same kind of sex here as we have in Wilhelm every day. Specifically, I made a convenient prediction that he’d end at once a day.
“Er… Freed. We should go to sleep soon, shouldn’t we?”
“Nn?”
Freed looked at me with a very fine smile. Why did I feel cold from it though? I reflexively tried to escape, but Freed wouldn’t let me and made me get on all fours.
―― You’re kidding!?
I was too late to realize this position was bad. The meat rod again filled my vaginal canal.
As it invaded until my innermost place, I raised an immodest voice.
“Aaaah… Hyah… Freed, don’t… Hyuh!”
Freed grabbed my waist with both hands and violently swung his hips.
The meat folds again coiled in delight around his cock and tightly constricted.
As his tip rubbed my weakest spot right around the underside of my back, a numbing pleasure ran through my body.
“Aanh!!”
I let out a loud voice unlike any before. I immediately pressed down my mouth with both hands. I knew Freed was using the soundproofing magical art, but sure enough, it was embarrassing.
But, Freed seemed unable to allow my action and pushed even more intensely.
“Nnh…! Nnh… Freed… Don’t… Not so intensely…!”
I was toyed with by the powerful in and out movement. His meat rod just as hard as before was banging my deep place.
“Haa…! Nnh…! No… Loud voice came out…!”
I knew it was late for that, but I still desperately endured. Perhaps because it’s compatible with Freed, sex with him feels best in doggy style. Which means, it makes me leak a loud voice.
I felt embarrassed for a moment, but I couldn’t let myself raise such a loud voice now, so I desperately suppressed my voice.
“Nnh… Nnnnh!!”
As if to say he wouldn’t allow it, Freed rubbed his meat rod deep inside. Being weak to his glans kneading my innermost place, I came immediately.
“Ah!!”
I fell on the linens. Without care for me trembling from the lingering pleasure, Freed mercilessly resumed the in and out movement. I felt like I’d soon come again.
“Freed… Freed… I said no… Voice will come out…”
When I appealed while my body was feebly trembling, Freed slowed the movement of his hips slightly. Still, he didn’t stop the in and out movement. While tormenting me with the forceful movement, he dropped his lips on my back. The tingling pain made me think that he left a mark.
“Freed…”
“I said I’d embrace you without holding back, right?”
“Eh…”
Hearing Freed’s words, I raised my face from the linens. When I looked at him despite my rugged breathing, he gave me a sweet, nice smile.
“Of course we wouldn’t end at one time. Isn’t it natural? Lidi, you know that it’s not enough for me, right?”
“I-I know that, but I didn’t expect it after coming to Irvine.”
“The place doesn’t matter. Lidi, I want to embrace you at any time.”
Freed clearly declared that and again quickened the movement of his hips. That movement brought forth an unbearably intense pleasure, so I frantically muffled my voice.
Freed said in an unamused voice.
“Lidi. Why did you muffle your voice? I want to hear your cute voice.”
“B-Because… If I’m embraced in this position, I’ll let out a loud voice… We’re in a foreign country, so it’s embarrassing…”
“Didn’t I say I used the magical art so you wouldn’t be heard?”
I knew that, but it was different.
I didn’t want to loudly gasp in another country.
Sure, I raised my voice some time ago, but if I was embraced in a doggy style position, I’d raise an incomparably louder voice.
Freed should’ve known that, and yet he wasn’t convinced.
“Lidi. Hey, don’t muffle your voice. I want to hear your pleased voice. Don’t hold back. Lidi, show me your usual cute self. Please.”
“But…”
“I can promise you that absolutely no one will hear your voice. Hey Lidi, you understand, right? Do you think I’d let anybody else hear your cute voice during the act?”
“That’s… I don’t think so.”
Since I was acutely aware of the strength of Freed’s desire to monopolize me, I wasn’t worried about that. When I honestly answered, Freed said, “Then.”
“You don’t need to muffle your voice this late, right? Let me embrace you like always. Let me love you until morning and fall asleep in my arms like always.”
To say that he’d embrace me until morning after coming to a foreign country, my husband is a savage.
Witnessing my husband’s savagery for the first time in a while, I stared off into space.
But――
“Got it.”
Was it a weakness of being in love that I nodded in the end?
And like that, I continued being embraced until the morning sun illuminated the curtains and then fainted asleep.

< Previous | Next >



Comments