Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 429

She and the Night of the Eighth Day 2

◇◇◇
The bathtub was behind a partitioning screen.
There was no washing area, and there were windows high up for the sake of ventilation. It was the type of bath with foam to wash your body. Since I’d enjoyed bubble baths plenty of times, and the smell was good, I found it incredibly relaxing.
Be that as it may, the bathtub was a bit small for two people. The bathtub in our room in Wilhelm was made big enough for two people, but this wasn’t the case here.
“Shouldn’t we stop after all? It’s a little too narrow.”
Having again looked at the bathtub, I asked Freed. But he didn’t seem to mind and took off his clothes in high spirits.
“It’s okay. It’s enough for two people. If it’s narrow, you can just cling to me.”
“… Well, fine.”
I’ve been quite corrupted by Freed to have easily nodded here.
I obediently took off my dress and we both entered the bubble bath. I was troubled because it was narrower than expected, but Freed drew me to himself and placed me on top of his lap. The position was similar to being hugged from behind.
“Like this it doesn’t feel so narrow, right?”
“Yup.”
The feeling of Freed’s skin was transmitted directly. His masculine muscular arm was firm to touch, and I could tell he trains.
I repeatedly touched his arm.
“Lidi, what are you doing?”
“Nn? I just thought you were indeed a man.”
The firm feeling unlike mine was novel, and touching him became my habit.
I particularly love his abs, but I fundamentally like touching him, so whenever I feel like it, I touch him all I want.
Freed’s skin is smooth and pleasant, so I could touch him forever.
Freed doesn’t stop it either. Why? Because I’m his wife.
That’s why I was freely exercising my wife's privilege, when Freed brought his lips near the nape of my neck and said.
“Isn’t it obvious that I’m a man? After all, I’m your husband, Lidi.”
“I know. But look, it’s completely different from my arm.”
I raised my arm above the bubbles. Freed reached out his hand and traced my upper arm.
“Lidi, your arm is so thin it feels like it’ll snap. I’m worried that I’d hurt you if I used too much strength.”
“I’m not that fragile. But, when you compare it like this, I realize again how different we are.”
“Lidi, you’re soft all over.”
“Freed, you’re surprisingly firm.”
I turned around and patted his chest. His trained chest is so thick that even if I hit it a little, nothing happens. Being wrapped in his sturdy body feels incredibly relieving.
“Freed, you’re the type that looks slender in clothing. You can’t tell from outside that you have such a body. I like it very much though.”
I didn’t know until I got together with Freed, but I not only have a military fetish but also a muscle fetish. My favorite are abs, but I also like the clavicle line, and I love crawling my fingers where his sinews are.
I traced Freed’s clavicle line with my fingers. He laughed ticklishly.
“It tickles. But I’m glad you like it, Lidi.”
“After all, as long as it’s you, Freed, anything is fine.”
Even if Freed had a lanky build or protruding stomach, I’m sure I wouldn’t mind.
It’s said that love is blind, and I’m exactly the example of that.
“Freed, I like everything about you…”
“Lidi.”
Freed’s eyes narrowed. I closed my eyes in response. The expected heat touched my lips.
“Nh…”
When I opened my eyes, my beloved blue eyes were looking at me.
“Lidi, I love you.”
“Me too…”
Freed’s hand touched my cheek. Feeling his temperature warmed by hot water, I let out a deep breath. As if to ask for another kiss, his lips approached. When I closed my eyes to respond to him, my lower lip was eaten. As he kept play-biting it, I leaked a voice.
“Nh… Jeez, Freed, really…”
“Lidi, open your mouth?”
“… Nn.”
I obediently followed the coaxing voice. His tongue entered my mouth, and the heat of his mucous membrane captivated me. His tongue entangled with mine and made lewd, wet sounds. Because we were in a bath, it sounded extra lewd.
“Nh… Nnh…”
The tip of his tongue tickling my palate felt good. I could tell my voice was gradually getting sweeter. Freed’s fingers touched my breast. My body jolted, and he chuckled while kissing me and began fooling around.
The tip of his finger rubbed the areola. That moment, thick liquid spilled over from my honey mouth.
“Ah… Nh…”
The gentle movement of him tracing the areola was terribly irritating. When my body quivered a little, he gently touched the tip. Having the place most sensitive to stimulation touched, my body jolted with all its strength.
“Nah… Nnnh.”
Freed continued to relentlessly kiss me. The passionate kiss in which we slurped each other’s saliva felt so good my head went dizzy. However, given the situation, I wished he’d stop fingering my nipple. Love juice seeped out from my abdomen. My body was trembling from the pleasure given by him, and it was becoming unbearable.
“Haa…. Aanh.”
Freed finally finished the kiss and separated from my face. The instant he did, a loud voice escaped me. I had no time to be embarrassed by it. This time, Freed began playing with my flower bud.
“Hyah...”
His finger gently rubbed the clitoris that began asserting itself from having my breast played with. As he applied pressure and twisted, pleasure welled up in me, and I raised a sickly-sweet voice.
“Freed… Aah, not there…”
“No? Even though you seem to be feeling so good, Lidi?”
“Ah… Because… It feels so good I’ll come soon… Aaanh.”
As he rubbed up and down with a little more strength, the inside of my body grew hot. Numbness filled my stomach. I wondered what we were doing in a bathtub, but it felt so good that I couldn’t think of anything beyond that.
“Freed… Freed…”
I clung to Freed. I felt happy to hug his body hot from excitement, and I buried my head in his neck and cried in a high-pitched voice.
His finger continued stimulating my weak place without a change. A sensation similar to the urge to urinate gradually arose, and it became unendurable.
“Fua… Ah… Aah…”
I raised my hips. The inside of my head went blank. If I surrender myself to the movement of his fingers, I’ll reach the climax. When I thought that, Freed stopped his fingers.
“Eh…”
Why did he stop?
I looked at him to convey that I was about to come. Freed lightly kissed me and said with a mean look.
“Lidi, do you want to come? But you said that we can’t do it in the bath, didn’t you…? If we continue, I’m sure I won’t be able to endure. That’s why I think it’s correct to stop here.”
“Ah…”
Apparently, Freed held the earlier promise against me.
As he said that he could endure, I reflexively glared at him with teary eyes.
“Mean.”
“I’m not mean. After all, isn’t that what you said, Lidi?”
“It would have been fine if you hadn’t begun fooling around.”
“Don’t you think it would be strange if I didn’t do anything when touching you while we’re naked, Lidi?”
“…”
I thought that he had a point, but I wish he didn’t say it.
While I was feeling dejected, Freed looked at me with an expression full of desire.
“Lidi, what do you want to do? Lidi, I promised you, so it’s up to you. We can stop here or continue, either is fine. I’ll conform to your decision, Lidi.”


Editor: Valkyrie

< Previous | Next >

 

Comments