Skip to main content

Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!! 430

She and the Night of the Eighth Day 3

“... You know my answer already.”
It was a truly outrageous either-or situation.
Playing with a person’s body like this, lighting the fire like that, then asking, “What do you want?” is too outrageous. In the first place, the body developed by Freed reacts easily to his caress. I was already in the state where my hot aching honey mouth was begging for his meat rod. If I could say, “That’s enough,” in this situation, I wouldn’t be able to keep up with my matchless husband at night.
“… Let’s do it.”
“Nn?”
I thought that Freed really was mean to ask me to repeat despite hearing my answer.
I told him once again, this time so he could hear it clearly.
“Let’s continue. You lit my fire, so take responsibility, Freed.”
“Can we do it?”
“Yup… Nnnh.”
I nodded, and the next moment Freed aggressively kissed me. In response to the intense kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck. While still kissing me, Freed turned my body around, so I was straddling him.
“Nh…”
His finger penetrated my honey mouth. The honey hole was perfectly relaxed thanks to the clitoris being played with and easily accepted his finger. The countless folds constricted and joyously squeezed his finger. The drenched-wet honey path was further spread. Hot water entering from time to time bothered me, but the pleasure I was receiving was bigger than that, so I immediately stopped caring.
“Aah… Freed… Feels good. I want… more inside…!”
When his finger rubbed the vaginal wall, my inside tightened from pleasure on its own. Freed precisely attacked my weak spot and tried to push me up to a climax.
“Haa… Aaah…”
I pressed my shaking body against Freed. When I thought I was about to come, he pulled out his finger.
“Freed?”
“If you want to come, come with my thing.”
“Ah…”
Freed raised my hips and pressed his hot thing against my honey mouth. When I noticed it, my hips were let loose, and his thick, hot thing intruded inside my body.
“Haaaaaa…h!”
The wet honey path easily accepted his meat rod.
It felt so good that I came lightly from the feeling of his meat rod.
Freed looked at me twisting my body with intoxicated eyes.
“Lidi, you came? Cute…”
“Freed… I want it deeper in… Nnh.”
When I pleadingly shook my hips, he also pushed up his. I felt my uterus going numb from the sensation of the cock pushing up inside my vagina.
“Naaaah…!”
It’s become a habit. Sex with Freed always feels so good I feel like my whole body rejoices.
“Aah… Feels good, doesn’t it…?”
Freed’s ecstatic voice made my abdomen ache even more. I felt happy that my beloved man was pleased. I shook my hips up and down.
“Nh, ah… Ah…”
Water overflowed from the bathtub together with bubbles. I met eyes with Freed. I voluntarily brought my lips close and pleaded for a kiss.
“Freed, kiss me.”
“Lidi, I love you.”
Together with the words of love, I was given what I desired. The meat rod perfectly fit inside me without leaving a single gap. As it rubbed the vaginal walls, it created extraordinary pleasure.
“Freed, I love you.”
I tightly clung to him. When I acted spoiled and snuggled my face to his cheek, I felt Freed smile.
“Lidi, you’re acting spoiled? Cute.”
“After all, I like it.”
I’m happy when our skin touches. The meat rod penetrating deep into my body was hot and firmly asserting itself. When I deliberately tightened around it, Freed grimaced.
“Lidi, what are you doing? It hurts.”
“Fufu, I’m being mean. But you know, Freed, I can clearly feel your shape like this.”
“You feel me?”
“Yup…. Ah…!”
Freed thrust his hips up. The meat rod tried to sneak into a deeper place. The firm tip knocked my cervix.
“Ah…! Ah…! There, hyaaah!”
I was wrapped in a tremendous pleasure, and my back bent.
Freed relentlessly pushed against the same spot. The movement was so smooth it didn’t feel like we were submerged in water. The stimulated place ached painfully. The sensation of climax crept up to me, and my breathing turned rough.
“Haah aah aah…. Aah, Freed… I’m…!”
I couldn’t think of anything. The meat rod hitting the back felt good, and wanting to experience the climax that was slowly coming, I also shook my hips.
The meat rod that grew thicker and firmer inside the honey path pressured my vaginal walls. My lewd lips constricted around his meat rod. The feeling of his rubbing was intolerably pleasant. The hot mass relentlessly hitting the inside of my body felt so good in every way that I shed tears of pleasure.
“Aah… No… Freed… I’m coming…!”
“Hah… Fine, let’s come together…”
“Nnnnh!”
He vigorously pushed up with remarkable strength and my consciousness vanished.
My body was hot. At the same time his pushed-up thing burst, I felt the released hot semen on the inside of my body.
“Nnn, nnn…”
I felt intoxicated by the sensation of his seed coming inside me. The hot splash moved to a place his meat rod couldn’t reach and spread inside me. As if to squeeze out all his semen, the countless folds sucked on his tower.
“Haa… Aah… Nnh.”
While I was drunk with the sweet aftertaste, Freed once again put his lips on top of mine. In response, I entwined my tongue with his. His seed was still coming out inside me, and my stomach filled with heat.
“Nh… Freed…”
“Lidi, I love you. Very much.”
“Me too…”
Freed poured his seed inside me until the last drop and looked at me with an ecstatic face.
His hand that had been wrapped around my waist grasped my breast. It was crumpled with exquisite strength, and a sweet voice escaped me again.
“Aanh…”
“I thought that I didn’t fondle here much today.”
“Hyuh… It’s not really a problem… Aah.”
Freed bent his body forward a little and stuck to the red, pointed tip. Having his tongue lick my sensitive place, I tightened my inside to invite his meat rod in.
“Fuah… Your tongue… feels good…”
The feeling of his rough tongue was impressive. My nipple was strongly sucked on, and a new pleasure welled up.
“Haa… Aah… Anh, don’t bite…”
Freed sunk his teeth into my nipple. Honey overflowed from the prickling sensation, making it clear I was delighted. Freed laughed silently and began pushing and turning the nipple with his tongue.
“Haanh…”
The inside of my stomach again began to tremble painfully. I didn’t endure, and instead began shaking my hips again. Freed said in a delightful voice.
“Lidi, your hips are moving. Perhaps you want to do it one more time?”
“That was your intention from the beginning, wasn’t it? If you’re being so mean, of course I’d want to do it.”
“Being mean?”
“You know what I’m trying to say… Nh, hey, Freed, move… I want you to poke the back.”
When I begged while clamping on his meat rod, Freed looked at me with an enchanted expression.
“Do you want more of me?”
“I want. That’s why, okay? Don’t be so mean.”
“Got it. Lidi, if it’s your wish, there’s no way I wouldn’t listen to it.”
“Ah… Nh.”
Freed pushed up his hips.
His still hard meat rod began hitting the place I wanted. While intoxicated, I accepted it.
“Then, let’s do it plenty today too. Lidi, this isn’t enough for either you or me, right?”
“… Yup.”
Freed whispered into my ear, and I nodded obediently.
The bubble bath specially prepared for us was already a mere shadow of its former self, but indulging in Freed, I didn’t notice this at all.


Editor: Valkyrie

Comments